Beper Electronic Food Heating Lunch Box
- Heated lunch box for delicious homecooked food, away from home!
- Pop your leftovers in and reheat them even if there is no microwave available
- Can be used to keep your food warm after cooking
- Suitable for dishes such as soup, pasta and casserole (stew)
- Features 2 separate heating compartments and removable insert for foodstuff you want to keep cool during cooking (such as salad or fruit)
Evenly Heat Your Food with this Small and Compact Heating Lunchbox!
If you often take your leftovers to work but find you have to queue for the microwave, or worse still, you’d love to take leftovers but don’t have a microwave at work, this clever device is what you need!
The Heated Lunchbox by Beper gradually heats up your food ready for lunchtime. The base acts like a hot plate and the heat travels upwards through the container in which your food sits, heating your lunch evenly, unlike microwave heating that often leaves hot and cold spots. Simply plug the lunchbox into the mains and heat your food for between 25 and 45 minutes depending on the temperature of the food to begin with. It’s then ready for you to eat when lunchtime comes. You can take the Tupperware out of the device or leave it in, it’s up to you.
Best suited to sauce-based dishes or soups, the heating time will vary depending on what is in the container. Dishes you can stir to distribute the heat are the best option. Food such as hearty stews/casseroles and soups or pasta with sauce are ideal. The large container holds up to 1000ml and the smaller container holds up to 450ml, so you certainly won’t go hungry!
Food fresh out of the fridge will take longer to heat, as will foods of a high density.
|Recommended For||Heat your food without the need for a microwave or oven with this clever heated lunchbox.|
|Guarantee||2 Year Guarantee|