Lumie Zest SAD and wake-up light
- Wake-up light to better equip you for the dark mornings
- Enhances your mood all year round, whether you suffer with the condition SAD or you spend a lot of time indoors
- Emulates a lovely natural sunrise to help your brain begin producing ‘wake up hormones’ before you have opened your eyes
- Light therapy is a proven technique to help those with Seasonal Adjustment Disorder and the winter blues wake up happier
- The perfect size to take with you on the go, to work, on your commute or whilst away for business or pleasure
SAD Light to Help You combat Seasonal Adjustment Disorder and Beat the Winter Blues
The Lumie Zest SAD and wake-up light can be used as a wake-up light for a naturally uplifting start to the day. The emulation of a gradual sunrise signals to your body, even as you sleep, that it is time to reduce the production of sleep hormones such as melatonin and increase cortisol production so your brain and body feel ready to rise and face the day without the awful grogginess you may normally feel, especially during the dark and dreary winter months.
SAD lights (also known as wake-up lights, light therapy, lightboxes and SAD lamps) help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
You can use your Lumie Zest SAD and Wake-up Light for bright light therapy in the winter months or when you're stuck indoors. Extra bright light is proven to put you in a better mood and make you feel more awake. Use your SAD lamp every day to relieve the symptoms of SAD such as tiredness, over-eating, lack of motivation and feelings of depression.
Notable Features of the Lumie Zest SAD and Wake-up Light:
- 15 or 30-minute sunrise to wake you up gradually – your room is gradually filled with ‘sunlight’ as you sleep to prepare your brain for morning time in a gentle way
- Variable final brightness to create your perfect sunrise
- Optional alarm beep
- Timer for bright light therapy sessions
- Selection of light levels from 20% to 100%; choose maximum brightness for quick light therapy treatment
- Delivers the industry standard 10,000 lux at 25 cm
- White LEDs enriched with extra blue; the part of the spectrum known to regulate the body clock
- Recommended treatment time: 30 minutes at full brightness
- Handy size for home, work or travel (mains-powered) and ideal for use when trying to overcome jetlag
|Recommended For||SAD light that helps to prepare your brain to wake before your alarm goes off for happier, brighter mornings and productive days.Combat SAD with Lumie!|
|Included Contents||1 X Lumie SAD light with optional stand | Power cable | Instructions for use|
|Warranty||2-years manufacturers warranty|