Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700
- Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 simulates a sunrise to wake you up naturally feeling fresh
- Sunset feature with reduced blue light helps you relax and sleep at night
- Can alleviate the symptoms of the winter blues/SAD
- Built in speaker plays your favourite music through AUX, USB or Bluetooth
- Power failure back-up keeps time if there is a power cut
Have you ever noticed how much harder it is to get out of bed on those dark and dreary winter mornings, it almost feels unnatural doesn’t it? Well it sort of is, when it is dark your body produces a hormone called melatonin. Melatonin is produced to slow down many of the bodies processes so that we can get decent deep sleep, so our body can properly recover. Melatonin production slows down when our bodies are exposed to sunlight, which means in winter when it is still dark in a morning our bodies aren’t ready to get up and go.
Realign your body clock with Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700
Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 is an alarm with a difference. Unlike standard alarm clocks that suddenly wake you up with a loud noise, it uses light that mimics the light of a real sunrise so that when it’s time to wake up you feel completely rested and awake. Waking up in this way means melatonin production has stopped which puts your sleep pattern back on track and has been shown to boost mood, energy and production levels. If you think that the light alone wouldn’t be enough to wake you up the Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 has a high-quality speaker with over 20-wakeup sounds such as bird song that will give you that extra nudge. Even if these sounds wake you up sharply you will still feel better as your body is ready to be awoken.
Not only does it wake you up, Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 helps you get to sleep too!
In order to feel the benefits of the wake-up light in the morning you need you still need a solid 8 hours. Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 helps you do that as well. For on a night it has a ‘fading sunset’ to help you relax. Blue light (light at the low end of the spectrum) is emitted from many household lights and devices, this type of light supresses the production of the melatonin that you want for a good night sleep. Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 has a low -blue light feature perfect for bedtime lighting, it allows your body to get ready for sleep, so you can drift off easily and quickly.
Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 is the most advanced of the Bodyclock range.
As well as giving you feeling of a perfect night sleep every morning Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 is stacked with features to make it the most advanced and complete alarm clock on the market.
- Allows you to fine tune the light for your exact preference. The sunrise and sunset duration can be set from 15 minutes up to 90 minutes.
- Allows you to set individual alarms for each day. How annoying is it when you are looking forward to a lovely Saturday morning lie in but you forgot to turn your alarm off. There is no ruder awakening! Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 means you can set your alarms to fit hand in hand with your life.
- Powerful and high-quality music station. The wake-up light doubles up as a docking station for you to play your favourite tunes. You can play music through an AUX, directly from a USB device or connect to it through Bluetooth.
- Power failure back-up. You don’t have to worry about a moment like the film Home Alone, Lumie Bodyclock LUXE 700 backs up the time for up to 30 minutes if power is suddenly cut. As long as the power is returned in the 30-minute window the time will remain accurate and all alarms will be unaffected.
- The light can be set manually to act as a bright light for treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Lack of sunlight in the winter months can have further problems to the ones already discussed which causes the ‘winter blues’. Read more about how you can avoid the winter slump here.
|Recommended For||Naturally resets your body clock in winter by mimicing a sunrise to wake you up|
|Adjustable||Numerous brightness and time settings|
|Size||20cm x 23cm x 13cm|