Lubricant Applicator with tip for vaginal anal application
- Reusable lubricant/lotion applicator that holds a max of 5ml of lubricant
- Perfect for vaginal dryness, easing discomfort & medications
- Measures in mls and teaspoons
- Can be used vaginally and/or anally to add moisture in hard to reach places
- Use your favourite lubricant or natural Vitamin E oil
This lubricant applicator is ideal for getting lubricant or medication exactly where you want and need it, comfortably and easily!
Simply load your favourite lubricant into the applicator and use it to direct the lubricant exactly where you want it. Now you can insure proper internal lubrication, maximising you're pleasure and enjoyment.
The Lubricant Applicator with Tip holds 5ml of your favourite lubricant and is fully reusable and washable please follow cleaning and application instructions below.
How to use your lubricant applicator
Your lubricant applicator/syringe can deliver measured doses of lubricant or cream; this is shown on the side of the tube in either ml (1 - 5 ml) or as a teaspoon (0.25 - 1 tsp).
- Make sure the plunger of the syringe is pushed down in the tube toward the nozzle.
- Put the syringe nozzle into your lubricant or cream.
- Pull the plunger back from the tube which will draw cream or lubricant into the tube of the syringe. If you require a measured dose for medication, fill to the recommended line. If you are using a lubricant fill the tube to the level you feel best for your requirements.
- Remove the nozzle from the cream or lubricant.
- Attach the cream coloured applicator to the nozzle of the syringe, pressing it firmly in place.
- Use the applicator to apply the contents of the tube. Apply the cream or lubricant by pressing the plunger down the tube.
To clean: We recommend cold water sterilising with a non-toxic solution, such as Milton sterilising fluid for the tube and plunger of the syringe. The applicator can be cleaned or sterilised in boiled water, but not boiled.
Remove the applicator from the nozzle and the plunger from the tube. Air-dry all components.
Do not boil syringe, do not steam sterilise syringe.
Do not mix creams or lubricants.
Follow manufacturers dosage instructions where supplied.
Sterilise thoroughly between uses..