Lavender Foot Wash with Essential Oils
- Foot wash to enhance the benefits of your foot spa
- The added relaxing benefits of lavender essential oil
- Relives tired and aching feet
- Promotes healthy skin for better looking feet
- Soothing scent will leave your feet smelling fresh
Take the weight of the world off your feet with a luxury essential oil infused foot wash
Your feet quite literally take the weight of everything you do in your life, they do a lot for us, they carry us round all day long, usually in uncomfortable and restrictive shoes. Despite the battering our feet take most of us massively neglect them.
Giving your feet a little tender loving care by using a foot spa is extremely relaxing but that’s not the only benefit it can have. Better foot health can lead to;
- Better sleep
- Improved circulation
- Alleviation of headaches and migraines
- Natural pain relief
This Lavender Foot Wash with Essential Oils takes the already relaxing and beneficial treatment of a foot spa and further enhances it using the power of lavender.
The power of lavender
Lavender essential oil is the most widely used essential oil on the planet and has been widely researched to prove its numerous benefits including;
- Stress Relief- Lavender oil is most commonly used in sleep and relaxation products because of its ability to naturally reduce stress.
- Promotes healthy skin- Lavender oils anti-inflammatory properties soften the build-up of hard skin due to overworked feet and improve the look and feel of your feet.
- Relieves pain- when absorbed into the skin it has been found that act as a natural form of pain relief.
- Soothing scent- the lovely smell from the oil and its antimicrobial properties will leave your feet smelling much more pleasant and will help prevent any smell in the future.
The combination benefits from the lavender essential oil and the foot spa you are using will give you the relaxation of a professional foot massage in the comfort of your home.
How to use
Add 5 drops of the wash into the warm water in your foot spa, leave for a few minutes for it to fully disperse and enjoy! Alternatively, if you don’t have a foot spa you can still use the oil, just add the wash to a bowl of warm water, allow to disperse and soak your feet for a similar treatment.
|Ingredients||Di Propylene Glycol, Lavandula Officinalis (lavender Oil), Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, CL 77742 (colouring)|
|Recommended For||Adding to a foot spa for enhanced relaxation of tired feet|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|