Lanaform Vapolux Auto Cool Mist Humidifier
- Air humidifier that can help to reduce the symptoms of asthma and allergies
- Remote controlled with easy to read LCD screen and relative humidity display
- Programme your desired room humidity level so you get the perfect relative humidity for you
- 3 vapour intensity settings, low medium and high and whisper-quiet when in operation
- Timer option of 1 to 12 hours with automatic shut off when water is empty
Prevent Nighttime Coughing and Airway Irritation Due to Allergies
Humidifier therapy is a way of adding moisture to the air in your home. Very dry air can cause dryness and irritation to various areas of the body, including the skin, nose, throat and lips. Ry air can also irritate the airways – particularly if you suffer asthma – when you go to sleep. Humidifiers are often recommended if you are suffering with flu or a cough/cold as they can provide moisture to the back of the throat as you sleep and prevent irritating, tickly coughs from waking you.
Lanaform’s Vapolux Auto Cool Mist Humidifier is the next level in home air humidification. One of the main differences between the Lanaform Vapolux Auto Cool Mist Humidifier and others on the market, is its ability to detect and display the relative room humidity. You can even programme the device and set it to a relative humidity to suit your health needs. The device will then release vapour at given intervals to keep the humidity level constant.
Other notable features include:
- Easy to read LED touch screen control with remote control for total ease of use
- Constant relative ambient humidity display for easy monitoring
- 3 vapour diffusion speeds
- Timer option between 1 and 12 hours
- Negative ion production which neutralises free radicals in the air giving you a feeling of wellbeing and increased good mood
- 5L water capacity
- 11 hours of continuous vaporisation even on the highest diffusion speed
- Automatic shut off when the water reservoir is empty and when the water reservoir is lifted
- Whisper quiet in operation, will not encroach on your sleep or relaxation
Humidity acts as a natural moisturising agent, it can relieve discomforts when the air in your home is too dry. Conditions such as those listed below tend to be common in the winter months when central heating is often of around the clock, or during hot summer months when air conditioning units are used.
A humidifier can greatly help to alleviate:
- Dry skin
- Sinus congestion/headache
- Dry throat
- Nose irritation
- Bloody noses
- Irritated vocal cords
- Dry cough
- Cracked lips
- Asthma (especially in children)
Can a humidifier help with sleep apnoea?
Numerous studies have shown that adding a humidifier to your room can help greatly with sleep apnoea and enhance CPAP therapy. Humidifiers also can reduce or even eliminate the number of times you wake up from a dry, burning sensation in the nose. Intense snoring also is a common symptom of sleep apnoea. In dry rooms, the nose and a soft palate are not kept moist as you sleep, air cannot move freely due to dryness and gets trapped. As a result, air starts to bounce around in the sinuses causing, a vibration, or snore; this is your body’s natural way of loosening moisture and promoting airflow. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day and sleeping with a humidifier at night can bring moisture back to the sinus membranes and reduce snoring and sleep apnoea intensity.
|Recommended For||Humidifier with ambient humidity detection and the option to programme your desired humidity levels. Perfect for asthma or allergy sufferers.|
|Included Contents||1 X humidifier and power cable|
|Guarantee||2 year guarantee|