Lanaform 14,000 Lux Lumino SAD Light Therapy Lamp
- The most powerful SAD & Bright light therapy lamp currently available in the UK with 14,000 lux of power for effective light therapy, anxiety treatments and curing the Winter Blues
- SAD lamp can relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder, Winter Blues and sleep disorders because it improves serotonin levels in the brain (the Happy Hormone) and regulates melatonin levels for better sleep
- Protects your skin by filtering out UV and infrared rays so there is no harm from this 'sun' lamp just pure light therapy safely regulating your circadian rhythm in dull winter months when the sun doesn't shine.
- Energy saving and economical offering over 8000 hours of bulb life, this SAD lamp is a drug free way to improve mood, health & wellbeing.
- Modern, stylish design, perfect for home or office, try it for just 30 mins a day and see how a SAD lamp can improve your mood.
At 14,000 Lux The Lumino Plus Light Therapy Lamp is the Most Powerful SAD Lamp available here in the UK
Cold, dark weather makes everyone feel low, but for some people it causes more serious symptoms. If you find that you feel depressed, tired and uninterested in your usual activities as the nights draw in, you may be suffering from a condition called Seasonal Affective Disorder. This affects around 1 in 10 people in Northern Europe as we have such harsh winters. It’s hard enough getting up every day in the cold without having depression, but luckily there is an easy and scientifically supported solution to Seasonal Affective Disorder – SAD light therapy.
Feel Better, Feel Happier and Sleep Better Naturally with the Power of Light!
Bright light therapy works by exposing your eyes to the level of light that it would see on a bright summer’s day. This is measured in something called lux – winter daylight is generally less than 2500 lux, whereas the light in summer is at least 10,000. This is why you need to ensure that any therapy light you use is giving off 10,000 lux or more. The Lumino Plus SAD Light gives off a wonderful 14,000 lux, making it a fantastic choice for treating SAD.
You can choose a different intensity of light from your Lumino Plus depending on how far from the lamp you want to sit. For example, when sitting 16cm (6.3”) from the lamp on its lower setting, the recommended treatment time is 35 minutes, or 20 minutes on the higher setting. The high lux rating of 14,000 Lux in the Lumino Plus means that you can sit up to 50cm (1ft 7”) from it and still feel all of its benefits. You are free to do other things during bright light therapy as you don’t need to look directly at the lamp, so you can just sit back and relax with the tv or a book as you normally would. By using the Lumino Plus every day you’ll quickly find the symptoms of your SAD fading away.
Light therapy isn’t just effective for SAD – you can also use it to treat sleep disorders. If you work shifts and find that your body clock has become out of sync, using your Lumino Plus in the morning will help your body to readjust and feel more awake during the day. This works for jet lag too – using a light therapy lamp in the morning will help your brain to adapt much more quickly to a different time zone. The Lumino Plus is highly energy efficient, with a bulb life of over 8000 hours. Its minimalist design will fit in anywhere, and it comes with a handy stand so you can place it on a desk or table. Reclaim the energy and vitality you’ve been missing with the power of bright light therapy.
|Programmes||14,000 Lux SAD lamp with 2 levels of light intensity for effective treatment to improve mood, sleep patterns and wellbeing.|
|Recommended For||Treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder, Winter Blues. sleep disorders and insomnia, confusion, lack of concentration and anxiety.|
|Included Contents||1 x 14,000 lux SAD lamp with stand and power cord, instructions.|
|Power||108W / 220-240V / 50Hz / UK Adaptor/plug. Factory fitted, screw fixed adaptor to the EU plug.|
|Guarantee||3 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Function||Requires 3 x 36W light tubes (included)|
|Size||39.7 x 15 x 64.2cm / 15.6 x 5.9 x 25.3"|