Lanaform 3 Filter HEPA Air Purifier
- Hepa air purifier with 3-layer filtration system to target every type of irritant and bacteria in the air
- Kills germs, viruses and all manner of micro-organism in the air to keep you and your family safe and healthy – even microscopic particles
- 4 separate power levels to target different levels of pollution
- Features a filter change reminder so you can stay on top of your air cleansing routine
- Timer function of 2, 4, or 8 hours and suitable for rooms up to 20 square meters
Stuffy Nose? Hay Fever Symptoms? Grogginess When You Wake? Could the Air in Your Home Be to Blame?
If you experience respiratory issues or you wake up with a stuffy nose or blocked sinuses on the daily, you may need to take a closer look at the air you’re breathing… figuratively speaking! Of course, you cannot see mould spores, dust particles or pollen in the air, these irritants are too small for the human eye to see, but they are there, living amongst us and making many millions of people’s lives miserable! They can result in breathing problems and nighttime coughing as they infiltrate our airways and cause irritation.
And That’s Not to Mention Dangerous Germs and Bacteria in the Air…
Yes, germs and bacteria float through the air looking for a way inside your respiratory system! Nasty colds and infections are commonly passed from person to person through the air we breathe; that sneeze your colleague just did? Yep, there are cold particles and germs floating in the air around them as we speak! Yikes. But don’t worry, you don’t have to become a germophobe or build a fort around you, simply invest in a good air purifier to stop those germs in their tracks before they try and ruin your week!
The Lanaform 3 Filter Air Purifier features a powerful yet quiet purification system that removes and traps nasty germs and irritants such as pollen in its innovative 3-layer filter system. Each layer has its own purpose:
- The Pre-Filter traps large dust particles, fluff and hairs
- The HEPA E11 Filter traps smaller particles too small to be visible to the human eye such as pollen and dust
- The Activated Carbon Filter filters household odours and harmful gases (VOC’s) from products such as air fresheners, scented candles, deodorants, hair sprays, furniture polish, etc
While the filter does its job to perfection, the powerful UV light kills micro-organisms such as microbes, germs, viruses, and infectious bacteria; preventing the spread of illness and keeping you and your family safe and healthy.
As well as the brilliant 3-layered filter with all its superb air cleaning power and the high-performing, germ-killing UV light, notable features of the Lanaform 3 Filter Air Purifier include:
- 4 Power Settings. If you live in an area of high pollution, such as on a main road, near to a waste disposal site or in a built-up city, you will need more powerful air purification. You may be nestled in the lovely British countryside where the air is cleaner than big cities, but of course, you then have to contend with farm-related odours and higher pollen count. The option to give your air a powerful clean every so often is great to have.
- Quiet Night Mode. This mode ensures you get a great night’s sleep as the air in your room is getting cleaned. It is almost silent when in operation so as not to disturb your slumber.
- Filter Change Reminder. This gives you plenty of notice to get your new filter, so you never have to breathe polluted or germ-ridden air again!
- Timer Function. Set your air purifier to clean your air for 2, 4, or 8 hours OR turn the timer function off and run it constantly. This is a great if you just want to clear the air in your bedroom before you settle down for the night, 2 hours on full power and your air will spotlessly clean so you wake feeling refreshed and not stuffy nosed or coughing! The option to leave the unit running constantly is ideal if you have bought a new house and it’s developed that musty smell that houses get when they haven’t been lived in for a while, or if the previous owners were smokers and you want to be rid of the awful smell before you move in.
- Long-Lasting Filter. The average life of a filter is 4320 hours, this is based on average household usage. For example, if you were to use your Lanaform 3 Filter Air Purifier for 4 hours every day, you wouldn’t need to change the filter for 1080 days! That’s 2 years and 350 days of use (15 days short of 3 years!), which is really quite incredible.
Elegantly designed to be a suitable addition to any home or business premises, the Lanaform 3 Filter Air Purifier is white in colour and features stylish touch screen controls. With a height of just 33cm/13” and a width and depth of 20.5cm/8” it is rectangular shaped and can nicely slot in to the corner for discreet and stylish air cleaning.
|Recommended For||Compact air purification system to kill germs, bacteria, and viruses as well as trapping pollen, dust, dust mites and hair in its clever filtration system.|
|Included Contents||1 X air purifier | Instructions for use|