Ladies High Leg Brief Discreet Cotton Menstruation Pants with Built in Pad (Medium Absorbency)
- Soft, comfortable and breathable protective period underwear that can also be used for light incontinence
- Features a discreet and comfy inbuilt pad for menstruation protection with a mesh overlay to keep pad contents away from the skin and minimise odours
- Pad can hold up to 100ml of liquid – perfect for menstrual bleeding (you only lose between 10 and 35mls of blood per period)
- British made from 100% combed cotton for comfort and quality that is built to last
- Machine washable for reuse, saves you money on disposable pads and reduces waste to landfill
Menstruation Underwear, Built to Last
Manufactured here in the UK to the highest quality standards, these ‘period pants’ work by holding up to 100mls of liquid and keeping it away from the skin and your outer clothing.
They feature an in-built pad that absorbs up to 100mls of liquid. During the average woman’s period, only 10ml to 35ml of blood is lost, so the 100ml absorbency of these knickers is more than adequate to protect you during your monthly cycle. The pad is lined at the bottom with a waterproof membrane to prevent your outer clothing becoming stained and the mesh material on the top of the pad keeps blood away from your skin and reduces the likelihood of odours.
With the average woman using up to 16,000 pads or tampons in her lifetime, the volume of sanitary waste being dumped on landfill sites has become a serious environmental issue. These products contain plastics and they take up to 800 years to fully decompose, yes 800 years! Switching to reusable sanitary protection is a great step in reducing your carbon footprint; washable period underwear is a great start and, furthermore – it saves you money in the long run!
Be Prepared for Bladder Leaks and ‘Oops Moments’ with Protective Underwear
If you are one of the many women who experience bladder leaks or light incontinence, these pants can give you peace of mind to laugh, sneeze, cough and even go on a trampoline without worry! Light leaks won’t seep through to your clothing when you are wearing these pants so you can enjoy living life to the full…keep doing your pelvic floor exercises of course; if you have light incontinence or occasional leaks, it’s definitely not too late to strengthen those incredibly important pelvic floor muscles!
|Recommended For||Period protection/light bladder weakness underwear in soft, combed cotton. High quality, built to last, sustainable sanitary protection from StressNoMore.|
|Included Contents||1 pair of protective pants.|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable of a 30 degree wash.|