KY Jelly Sterile Lubricant
- Safe and effective KY Jelly Lubricant
- Water-based lubricant that cares for your pH level
- Perfect for intimate moisturising and pelvic exercisers
- Sterile formula is ideal for those prone to infections
- This personal lubricant is safe to use with condoms
Tried, trusted, safe and effective, KY Jelly lubricant is excellent to use with pelvic exercisers and for intimate moisturising
KY Jelly is oneof the top selling trusted favourites in lubrication. Used by Doctors and Healthcare professionals, KY is the only sterile lubricant available on the market.
The water-based, colourless, odourless formula of KY means it's a lubricant that is safe to use with condoms and won't upset your pH levels.
Because KY Jelly is sterile, it won't harbour bacteria so if you are prone to infections or are particularly sensitive this is the lubricant for you.
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.|
|Recommended For||Vaginal dryness, dilator therapy, catheter insertion as it is sterile.|