Kegel8 Sitz Bath and Toilet Bidet
- Sitz bath allows you to clean thoroughly or soak just your pelvic region in Epsom salts
- Reduce the symptoms of pelvic pain, vulvodynia, PMS, piles & haemorrhoids, postpartum and more
- Much more convenient and economically that filling up a full bath
- Makes Also acts as a bidet toilet seat to transform your toilet instantly
- Avoid the uncomfortable drying and irritation that toilet paper can cause if you suffer from prolapse, haemorrhoids or are recovering from childbirth or surgery
Intimate cleaning made easy with this portable bidet or pain relief if you need to soak your perineum using Epsom Salts treatment
Soaking your body in Epsom salts is known to be an amazing therapy for pelvic floor problems. Please note Kegel8 Epsom Salts are FOOD GRADE quality meaning they can be taken internally, this ensures the quality needed for intimate areas, especially if you are recovering from surgery. The magnesium in Epsom salts has been found to really help with numerous conditions including;
- Pelvic Pain & Vulvodynia
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Urge Incontinence (UI) and Overflow Incontinence
- Constipation and for Pelvic Floor Strengthening
- Bartholin's Gland Cyst pain relief and reduction in swelling
- Postpartum tears and recovery
- Pelvic surgery, including prolapse surgery and hysterectomy
- Prostate surgery recovery and prostatitis
- Piles and haemorrhoids
If you suffer from these pelvic conditions, then bathing in Epsom salts is perfect but getting a bath at least once a day just isn’t possible. A Sitz bath is much more convenient and less wasteful, saving on your water bill and the cost of salts. It allows you to bathe and soak only your pelvic floor to deliver Epsom salts directly where you need them to reap the benefits much quicker.
Sitz bath with Epsom Salts for effective relief of painful piles and haemorrhoids
Great news for haemorrhoid sufferers; Epsom salts are an incredibly effective anti-inflammatory. Using your sitz bath with warm water infused with a helping of Kegel8 Epsom Salts 2 or three times a day will help to ease the itchiness and discomfort caused by haemorrhoids by reducing the inflammation and keeping the area clean. Simply pat your intimate area dry afterward and keep the area as dry as possible (other than to apply treatment creams).
How to use Epsom Salt in a Sitz Bath
In a Sitz bath use 1/2 cup (125ml) of Epsom salt, dissolved. Soak for 12 minutes for maximum absorption.
Toilet paper is irritating, unpleasant to use and doesn’t get you fully clean – overhaul your hygiene with your Sitz Bath that doubles up as a toilet bidet
Bidets are growing in popularity in the UK as people use them overseas and experience for themselves how much more convenient and pleasant they are. They are far more hygienic than just using toilet paper as they offer a far cleaner result than just wiping. A bidet is also a much better option for people with conditions such as pelvic organ prolapse, haemorrhoids and piles or for women recovering from childbirth - you can clean yourself while avoiding the irritation and pain that often results from using toilet paper.
This handy and affordable toilet seat bidet can be placed onto any standard toilet seat, creating a sink that can be filled up with water and used to wash. There is even a soap holder incorporated into the bidet so that you have everything you need to get fully clean. The clever design of this bidet seat includes a spout at the back so that if you accidentally overfill it any extra water will go directly into the toilet basin, preventing spills. Using a toilet with bidet is much more environmentally friendly than toilet paper and will save you money. Once you have experienced the ultra-clean feeling of using one you’ll never go back!
|Recommended For||Bathing your intimate area in epsom salts and doubles up as a bidet for more hygeinic toilet trips|
|Included Contents||1 x Sitz bath|
|Size||Fits most standard toilets- Bowl 24 x 30 cm (9.5 x 12 inches) / Rim: 35 x 38 cm (13.75 x 15 inches)|