Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand
- Not sure how strong your pelvic floor is?
- Avoid those little leaks by exercising your pelvic floor with the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand
- Know whether you are exercising correctly so you can get the most from your Kegel exercises
- Regular pelvic floor work outs strengthen your internal muscles and prevent pelvic floor disorders such as prolapse and stress incontinence
- Our aim is to help women everywhere strengthen, control and support their pelvic floor in its vital role
Prevention is Better Than Cure - It’s Never Too Early to Start Strengthening Your Pelvic Floor
The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand is perfect for both first time and long time Kegel'ers. Its brilliantly simple and effective design shows you if you are exercising effectively.
The unique indicator clip shows you when you are contracting the muscles correctly (the tail bobs down) or if you are bearing down (causing the tail to bob upwards) which can result in pelvic floor damage.
Follow the 12 week strengthening plan to get your pelvic floor muscles in their best shape. Avoiding pelvic floor disorders, such as stress incontinence and even pelvic floor prolapse.
Why Exercise the Pelvic Floor?
The pelvic floor muscles hold all of your important pelvic organs in place, organs such as the bladder, rectum and uterus. Without the pelvic floor muscles keeping all these important parts in place, the likelihood of you suffering a Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) increases.
Research shows that pelvic organ prolapse affects 40% of women over the age of 50. Advanced prolapse often requires surgical treatment.
Get a Grip on Your Sex Life
A weakened pelvic floor can see your sex life deflate. When the pelvic floor weakens, the vaginal muscles lose their grip meaning a reduction in sensation not just for you, but for your partner too. The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand challenges you to get a grip on those vital muscles and gives you the strength to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling sex life once again!
So, How Can You Prevent Weakening of the Pelvic Floor?
The most effective way to prevent a pelvic floor disorder is by doing regular pelvic floor exercises. The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand is a great way to introduce yourself to pelvic floor training, as it clearly demonstrates whether you are doing it right and gives you an indication of how strong your pelvic floor muscles are.
Additional ways to maintain a healthy and strong pelvic floor include:
- Maintaining a healthy weight: The National Institute for Care and Excellence (NICE) recommend maintaining a BMI of no more than 30 to avoid putting excess strain on your delicate pelvic floor.
- Eating a high-fibre diet to avoid constipation:. Straining on the toilet is a known cause of pelvic floor damage as it puts a lot of stress on the pelvic muscles. Try a Go Better Toilet Stool to put your body in the optimum position on the toilet.
- Avoiding lifting heavy objects: Heavy lifting puts stress and pressure on the pelvic muscles.
- Avoiding high-impact exercise: Certainly until you have gained total control over your pelvic floor muscles.
- Quitting smoking: Coughing puts high impact stress on the pelvic floor.
- Supplementing your collagen supply: The pelvic organs are supported by ligaments, muscles and connective tissues; collagen encourages the regeneration and strengthening of this internal structure.
So now you’ve got all the information you need you should feel ready and excited to take on the challenge of the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand. Trust us, your current and future self will thank you for it!
|Recommended For||Prevention of pelvic organ prolapse, strengthening the pelvic floor, improving a weakened pelvic floor|
|Can be used with||KE Gel | Kegel8 Klean|
|Included Contents||1 X Pelvic Floor Wand|
|Material||Medical-Grade Santoprene (Autoclavable)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand Instructions For Use|
View the Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Wand Quick Start Guide