Kegel8 Go-Tone Electronic Pelvic Toner
- 9 expertly designed programmes to improve pelvic floor strength & function
- Use with the vaginal probe or the new Tibi8 ankle electrode for external stimulation
- Screen ‘smile’ allows you to feel AND see your pelvic muscle contractions – synchronises the brain with the bladder enabling you to regain control
- Tibi8 ankle electrode can be used for all incontinence conditions & improved sexual sensation
- Ideal for those with painful vaginal atrophy that prefer not to use a probe
Using neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), the Kegel8 Go Tone Electronic Pelvic Toner works with your body’s natural electrical signals to stimulate a contraction within the muscles and nerve fibres. This results in stronger pelvic floor muscles, improved function and increased endurance (vaginal grip and improved sensation).
Use the Kegel8 Go-Tone to prevent and treat the following:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles – this may occur for a number of reasons, including childbirth, menopause, surgery, obesity, high intensity exercise and more
- Pelvic pain or a ‘tight’ pelvic floor caused by endometriosis & menstruation
- Sexual dysfunction, including a lack of intimate sensation
- Stress incontinence or ‘laughter leaks’
- Urge and frequency incontinence, including mixed (where you suffer with a combination of the two)
- Overactive bladder and nocturia (going to the loo more than once a night). Calm those ‘jangly’ bladder nerves and control
Remember When You Didn’t Have to Worry About Your Pelvic Floor?
Complete with 9 pre-set programmes ranging from 16 minutes to 50 minutes, the Kegel8 Go Tone provides effective, pain-free and comfortable treatment. Ergonomically designed, it is incredibly simple to operate and comes complete with detailed instructions, including a Quick Start Guide, to ensure noticeable results in a matter of weeks. Strengthen your pelvic floor quickly and easily get back to doing the things you love without worrying about leaks and lost sensation!
Need support or just a little reassurance? Our Stress No More team of Advisors are on-hand to help you every step of the way! Book an online appointment to chat directly with someone who can help you get the results you want from your Kegel8 Go Tone!
Make Your Pelvic Floor Smile With the Kegel8 Go Tone
If you’ve forgotten what your pelvic floor used to ‘feel’ like, you’re certainly not alone! When our muscles are weak, we lose sensation, and the brain becomes out of sync with the bladder. This leads to ineffective signalling between the brain and bladder, which is why the pelvic floor is no longer functioning as it should.
The Kegel8 Go Tone Electronic Pelvic Floor Toner features their all-new and unique ‘smile’ screen that enables you to visualise the ‘work’ and ‘rest’ stages of your exercise. This ensures better, faster results! When the Go-Tone automatically starts the work-out, it shows the pelvic muscles moving on the screen in response to the electrical impulses. This is vitally important in helping you to SEE and start to (re)FEEL when your pelvic muscles are contracting. And with every contraction, you really are making your pelvic floor smile!
The SMILE function synchronises your brain with your pelvic floor muscles so they can regain function – in less than 2 weeks!
Use The Tibi8 Ankle Electrode For Stronger Pelvic Organs AND better Orgasms
Some women can’t, or don’t want to, use a vaginal probe. However, new research suggests that women and men can calm an ‘irritable’ bladder easily using tibial nerve stimulation. And, for some older users, this gives them freedom and independence from bladder worries.
Clinicians  have discovered that stimulating the area close to the tibial nerve found in the ankle helps to treat an overactive and irritable bladder. It does this by calming the nerves that irritate the bladder and make you need to wee more than usual, particularly at night! This is because the tibial nerves that spread to foot are thought to interact with nerves in the spinal cord region that reach the pelvic area.
In addition, further research was carried out to determine whether this type of therapy could also improve sexual function in women. It was found that stimulating the nerves in both the genital and ankle regions resulted in a significant increase in vaginal blood flow, which leads to increased sensitivity. WIN-WIN!
|Programmes||9 pre-set programmes ranging from 16 minutes to 50 minutes|
|Recommended For||Weak Pelvic Floor Muscles, Pelvic Pain, Lack of Intimate Sensation, Stress Incontinence, Urge & Frequency Incontinence, Overactive Bladder & Nocturia|
|Can be used with||Included Vaginal Probe or Tibi8 Ankle Electrode|
|Included Contents||Go Tone Controller | 3 x Batteries | Kegel8 Vaginal Probe (replaceable part)| Pack of 4 40X40mm Skin Electrodes | Tibi8 Ankle Electrode | 2 x Lead Wires | Kegel8 Exercise Gel 10ml | Instructions|
|Certification||CE | Grade IIa Medical Device | ISO9001-2000 | ISO13485-2003|
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers Warranty For The Kegel8 Go Tone Unit. Extended Warranty Available|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Kegel8 Go Tone Quick Start Guide|