Kegel8 Fold Away Sitz Bath
- Gently soak your pelvic region in Epsom salts
- Ease the symptoms of pelvic pain, PMS, vulvodynia and more
- Features unique overflow drainage holes to avoid accidental spills
- Lightweight and collapsible Sitz bath is much more convenient and economical than filling a full bath
- Avoid irritation from toilet paper, especially if you suffer from prolapse, haemorrhoids, or are recovering from childbirth and surgery
Easy to Use Sitz Bath for Quick, Effective Relief and Maximum Hygiene
Soaking your body in Epsom salts is an effective therapy for a variety of pelvic floor problems. Epsom salts are infused with magnesium and can help the body to improve its pelvic floor strength and relieve:
- Bartholin's Gland Cyst
- Pelvic Pain and Vulvodynia
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Urge Incontinence (UI) and Overflow Incontinence
Innovative Vent Design for Optimum Comfort
With the Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath, you can deliver the amazing benefits of Epsom salts directly to your intimate area. A Sitz bath is much more convenient and less wasteful than filling a full bath, reducing your water bill and the cost of salts. The Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath provides faster relief by allowing you to bathe and soak only your pelvic region.
The Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath has been designed for the ultimate, comfortable experience and ease of use. The unique overflow drainage holes help to prevent accidental spills, ensuring you receive the full benefits of your Sitz Bath. Its strong materials are smooth, comfortable to use, and antibacterial - allowing for easy clean after use. Non-slip pads are also located across the base of the Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath to keep bathing stable and secure. Plus, the collapsible design of the Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath allows for discreet, flat storage and easy use on-the-go.
How to Use a Sitz Bath with Epsom Salts
- Fill your Sitz Bath with warm water (ideally between 50°C and 55°C)
- Dissolve ½ cup (125ml) of Epsom salt into the Sitz Bath
- Place the bath securely over the toilet basin
- Soak or bathe your pelvic region for 15-20 minutes
- Gently dry your body after use
Avoid the Irritation from Toilet Paper
Bidets are growing in popularity in the UK, with sales doubling year-on-year. Praised for their convenience and comfort, bidets are far more hygienic to use than toilet paper; offering far cleaner results than just wiping. A bidet is also the best option for those suffering with a pelvic organ prolapse, haemorrhoids or those recovering from childbirth as you can clean yourself while avoiding the irritation and pain that results from using toilet paper.
The Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath doubles up as a handy and affordable toilet seat bidet that can be used on any standard toilet seat. The clever design of this bidet seat features five drainage holes at the back so if you accidentally overfill the Sitz Bath, any extra water will drain directly into the toilet basin, preventing any accidental spills. Swapping toilet paper for a bidet is much more environmentally friendly and reduces costs. Once you have experienced the ultra-clean feeling of using one, you'll never go back!
|Recommended For||Bathing your intimate area in epsom salts and doubles up as a bidet for more hygienic toilet trips|
|Included Contents||1 x Kegel8® Fold Away Sitz Bath|
|Size||Fits most standard toilets - Expand Size: 39 x 36 x 12cm; Folding Size: 39 x 36 x 5.5cm|