Kegel8 Kegel Weights
- 3 Kegel8® Kegel Weights pelvic floor exercise system with varying vaginal cones weights and sizes
- 70% success rate in clinical trials with 12 Week Physiotherapist Exercise Plan, just minutes a day
- Patented indicator tail shows you are exercising your pelvic floor muscles correctly for best results
- Medical Device, also available on NHS prescription this clinically proven treatment stop leaks and strengthens pelvic floor or kegel muscles
- Includes Kegel8® 12 week pelvic exercise guide. 3 stage pelvic exercise weights are made in the UK
Kegel8® Kegel Weights have been clinically proven to strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel8® Kegel Weights are a Pelvic Floor Strengthening System designed to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles in a quick and easy way. The Kegel8® Pelvic Floor Strengthening System contains 3 vaginal cones of varying size and weight for progressive pelvic floor toning. It even includes a Free 12 Week Pelvic Floor Exercise Guide designed by a physiotherapist. Start light and then within weeks you'll be able to hold the heavier cone in place as you begin to get more control and strength in your pelvic floor muscles.
The Kegel8® Kegel Weights have a unique indicator tail which makes it a pelvic floor toner like no other. The indicator tail moves as you squeeze your pelvic floor muscles so you can actually see when you are exercising the correct muscles. If the indicator tail goes up, you're not exercising your pelvic floor muscles correctly, if it goes down - Hey Presto! You are on your way to a stronger and fitter pelvic floor.
How does the 12 week Kegel8® Pelvic Floor Strengthening System work?
1. Starting with the lightest and largest kegel weight first you can retrain your muscles in just minutes a day and get back in control.
2. When the Kegel8® vaginal weight is inserted your pelvic floor muscles will automatically contract around it as a reflex.
3. Use the 12 week plan to actively squeeze and exercise your muscles, increasing the weight as your muscle strength improves.
4. With the unique indicator tail you can actually see you are exercising your kegel muscles correctly and it means that you wont insert it too high (like a tampon, where it will only sit ontop of the pelvic floor muscles instead of exercising them).
How effective are kegel weights in treating incontinence and strengthening kegel muscles?
Following clinical trials, vaginal cones have been deemed as a successful form of therapy to avoid incontinence operations such as the scandal ridden mesh procedure.
An astonishing 70% of women felt their symptoms of incontinence were significantly improved or cured, and 90% of women agreed it was an acceptable form of treatment. If you have light urine leaks they will only get worse, take charge and start exercising now before the problem gets worse. Ignored leaks will deteriorate and can become pelvic organ prolpase, where the pelvic organs drop down out of position. Strengthening your pelvic floor now will help stop embarassing leaks and improve your love life and intimate sensation.
What's the difference between Kegel8® Kegel Weights and other cones, weights and kegel balls such as Aquaflex?
1. With Kegel8® Kegel Weights you can see that you are exercising properly - Aquaflex or other weighted kegel balls sits inside the muscle body with no indication of muscle contraction
2. Aquaflex cones sit high inside the vagina (like a tampon) which means they are positioned past the muscle bed. Kegel8® Cones target the kegel muscle bed directly - you can see this by the movement of the unique indicator tail. No other kegel weight will give you this unique visual indicator because it's a patented design. With Kegel8 you will find your muscles and exercise them correctly for the best pelvic strengthening results ever!
3. Kegel8® Kegel Weights come with a Beginners and Advanced Kegel Exercise Plan so you can progress your muscle strengthening at a rate that suits you.
The Kegel8® Kegel Weights - the complete Pelvic Floor Strengthening System is now available on NHS prescription!
Your GP can now prescribe Kegel8® Kegel Weights for you. If you're suffering with embarrassing leaks, visit your GP today and ask for Kegel8®. Don't suffer in silence.
Click here to download the prescription request form to share with your GP.
* Please note this product is not suitable if you have a prolapse as you may not be able to insert the cone sufficiently. Please consider the Kegel8® Ultra 20 with clinically proven programmes for the treatment of prolapse.
|Recommended For||Pelvic floor exercise & urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||KE Gel | Kegel8® Klean|
|Included Contents||1 large pale lilac 24g toner | 1 medium lilac 37g toner |1 small dark lilac 48g toner | Instructions | 12 Week Exercise Plan|
|Material||Medical-Grade Santoprene (Autoclavable)|
|Insertable Length||80 mm|
|Diameter||27mm | 29mm | 32mm|
|Certification||CE & Grade 1 Medical Device|
|Guarantee||3 Month Manufacturers|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual (English)|