Kegel8 Vaginal Cones
- 3 Kegel8 Vaginal Cones pelvic floor exercise system with varying weights and sizes
- 70% success rate in clinical trials with 12 Week Physiotherapist Exercise Plan
- Unique indicator tail means you can see you are exercising correctly for better results
- Now available on prescription - a clinically proven treatment for leaks and pelvic floor weakness
- Includes Kegel8 12 week pelvic exercise plan
Kegel8 Vaginal Cones have been clinically proven to strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
Kegel8 Vaginal Cones are a Pelvic Floor Strengthening System designed to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles in a quick and easy way. The Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System contains 3 vaginal cones of varying size and weight for progressive pelvic floor toning. It even includes a Free 12 Week Pelvic Floor Exercise Guide designed by a physiotherapist. Start light and then within weeks you'll be able to hold the heavier cone in place as you begin to get more control and strength in your pelvic floor muscles.
The Kegel8 Vaginal Cones have a unique indicator tail which makes it a pelvic floor toner like no other. The indicator tail moves as you squeeze your pelvic floor muscles so you can actually see when you are exercising the correct muscles. If the indicator tail goes up, you're not exercising your pelvic floor muscles correctly, if it goes down - Hey Presto! You are on your way to a stronger and fitter pelvic floor.
How does the 12 week Kegel8 Pelvic Floor Strengthening System work?
1. Starting with the lightest and largest cone first you can retrain your muscles in just minutes a day and get back in control.
2. When the Kegel8 vaginal cone is inserted your pelvic floor muscles will automatically contract as a reflex.
3. Use the 12 week plan to actively squeeze and exercise your muscles, increasing the weight as your muscle strength improves.
4. With the unique indicator tail you can actually see you are exercising correctly.
How effective are vaginal cones in treating incontinence?
Following clinical trials, vaginal cones have been deemed as a successful form of therapy to avoid incontinence operations.
An astonishing 70% of women felt their symptoms of incontinence were significantly improved or cured, and 90% of women agreed it was an acceptable form of treatment.
What's the difference between Kegel8 Vaginal Cones and other cones such as Aquaflex?
1. With Kegel8 Vaginal Cones you can see that you are exercising properly - Aquaflex sits inside the body with no indication of muscle contraction
2. Aquaflex cones sit high inside the vagina (like a tampon) which means they are positioned past the muscle bed. Kegel8 Cones target the muscle bed directly - you can see this by the movement of the unique indicator tail.
3. Kegel8 Vaginal Cones come with a Beginners and Advanced Kegel Exercise Plan so you can progress your muscle strengthening at a rate that suits you.
The Kegel8 Vaginal Cones - the complete Pelvic Floor Strengthening System is now available on prescription!
Your GP can now prescribe Kegel8 Cones for you. If you're suffering with embarrassing leaks, visit your GP today and ask for Kegel8. Don't suffer in silence.
Click here to download the prescription request form to share with your GP.
* Please note this product is not suitable if you have a prolapse as you may not be able to insert the cone sufficiently. Please consider the Kegel8 Ultra 20 with clinically proven programmes for the treatment of prolapse.
|Recommended For||Pelvic floor exercise & urinary Incontinence|
Light Bladder Weakness
Weak Pelvic Floor
Tighten & improve intimate sensation
|Can be used with||KE Gel | Kegel8 Klean|
|Included Contents||1 large pale lilac 24g toner | 1 medium lilac 37g toner |1 small dark lilac 48g toner | Instructions | 12 Week Exercise Plan|
|Material||Medical-Grade Santoprene (Autoclavable)|
|Insertable Length||80 mm|
|Diameter||27mm | 29mm | 32mm|
|Guarantee||3 Month Manufacturers|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual (English)|