Kegel8® Beta Carotene 25mg Supplement
- Buy 2 for £6.64 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £6.29 each and save 10%
- Provides Immune support, protects mucous membrane that lines the bladder walls
- Fights inflammation and could reduce bladder irritation
- Supports cell growth
- 90 x Easy to swallow tablets
- Created exclusively for Kegel8® and Made in England. UK
Beta Carotene supplement to improve vitamin A production
Beta Carotene is a carotenoid, widely distributed in fruits and vegetables forming part of their natural yellow and orange pigment. Beta Carotene is also a natural precursor to vitamin A which when digested releases vitamin A into the body.
Vitamin A provides numerous benefits for your pelvic floor, urinary system, and body in general:
- Provides immune support- vitamin A is known to be essential at fighting and preventing colds and flu. Coughing and sneezing puts immense and unwanted stress onto the pelvic floor which can cause damage or weaken the muscles
- Fights inflammation- vitamin A has antioxidant properties that neutralise the free radicals in the body that cause tissue damage. The inflammation can cause problems for the condition of your pelvic floor muscles if they are not removed.
- Supports cell growth- vitamin A is needed for healing wounds and to form glycoproteins which form together to make soft tissue. In order for your pelvic floor muscles to repair when they are damaged and to regenerate to maintain condition.
- Protects mucous membranes - that's the delicate lining of the bladder - protecting against bladder pain and discomfort and possible infection as well as urinary problems such as an overactive bladder.
- Vegetarian X
- Vegan X
- Gluten Free ✔
- Yeast Free ✔
- Lactose Free ✔
- No Artificial Colours ✔
- No Artificial Preservatives ✔
- Egg Free ✔
- Nut Free ✔
- Fish Free ✔
- Porcine Free ✔
- Alcohol Free ✔
- Soya Free ✔
- Sweetener Free ✔
- Hormone Free ✔
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Ingredients||Beta Carotene, Maltodextin, Capsule Shell (Gelatin)|
|Recommended For||Increased immune support fights inflammation and protects mucous membranes of the bladder.|
|Included Contents||90 tablets|