Kegel8 Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) 25mg Supplement
Out of stock
- Buy 5 for £12.34 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for £11.69 each and save 10%
- Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) is useful in treating oestrogen dominance conditions & helps make collagen in the body - improving elasticity in the skin and muscles. In both men and women it can help to prevent hair loss and protect the skin from UV damage.
- This is a safe source of Vitamin A it is good for UTIs, BV and Cystitis. Men with low levels should take this supplement to help prevent prostate cancer symptoms, as well as brain, skin and eye health.
- Beta Carotene can help prevent recurring bacterial vaginosis (BV) and embarassing vaginal odour in women.
- Supports mucous membranes so good for treating Vaginal dryness and easing painful vaginal atrophy
- Three months supply, Made in England exclusively for Kegel8
Beta Carotene supplement to improve vitamin A production, vital for increasing collagen production, vital prostate support for men.
Beta Carotene is a carotenoid, widely distributed in fruits and vegetables forming part of their natural yellow and orange pigment. Beta Carotene is also a natural precursor to vitamin A which when digested releases vitamin A into the body.
Vitamin A provides numerous benefits for your pelvic floor, urinary system, and body in general:
- Provides immune support- vitamin A is known to be essential at fighting and preventing colds and flu. Coughing and sneezing puts immense and unwanted stress onto the pelvic floor which can cause damage or weaken the muscles
- Fights inflammation- vitamin A has antioxidant properties that neutralise the free radicals in the body that cause tissue damage. The inflammation can cause problems for the condition of your pelvic floor muscles if they are not removed.
- Supports cell growth- vitamin A is needed for healing wounds and to form glycoproteins which form together to make soft tissue. In order for your pelvic floor muscles to repair when they are damaged and to regenerate to maintain condition.
- Protects mucous membranes - that's the delicate lining of the bladder - protecting against bladder pain and discomfort and possible infection as well as urinary problems such as an overactive bladder.
- Vegetarian X
- Vegan X
- Gluten Free ✔
- Yeast Free ✔
- Lactose Free ✔
- No Artificial Colours ✔
- No Artificial Preservatives ✔
- Egg Free ✔
- Nut Free ✔
- Fish Free ✔
- Porcine Free ✔
- Alcohol Free ✔
- Soya Free ✔
- Sweetener Free ✔
- Hormone Free ✔
Food supplements must not be used instead of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use, especially if you are already under medical supervision, taking any medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use immediately and consult a doctor if you have any adverse reactions. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should be stored in a cool and dry place and should never be used if the seal on the packaging is damaged or missing. For directions for use, please refer to the instructions on the packaging.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warning and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
|Ingredients||Beta Carotene, Maltodextin, Capsule Shell (Gelatin)|
|Recommended For||Increased immune support fights inflammation and protects mucous membranes of the bladder. Prostate support for men, improves collagen levels in men and women for greater skin elasticity.|
|Included Contents||90 tablets|
|Dosage||Do not give to children under 12 years old.|