Jocca Two-in-One Facial Sauna and Aromatherapy Steam Inhaler
- Buy 2 for £27.54 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £26.09 each and save 10%
- Facial sauna with three unique functions and two steam intensity settings
- Use this facial steamer for spa treatments at home, to cleanse pores and create a glowing complexion
- Add your favourite essential oil to relax and enjoy an aromatherapy treatment
- Clearing your sinuses is quick and easy when you use the inhaler attachment
- Great for all the family; whether it’s as skincare, as a cold remedy or for a bit of pampering
Use this versatile steamer for luxurious facial treatments or as a steam inhaler to clear sinuses and relax with aromatherapy
This two-in-one steamer unit actually has three fantastic uses!
You can use it to clear and cleanse your skin with a spa facial treatment. Steam is amazing as natural but effective way of creating a clear complexion as it will open and clear your pores with no chemicals needed. If you want to relax even more, you can use this steamer as an aromatherapy diffuser – add an essential oil to the water and inhale the scented steam. You could choose a relaxing oil like lavender or energise yourself with lemon oil, the choice is yours!
This steamer is really handy to have around when you’re under the weather. Inhaling steam is an excellent way to clear your sinuses without resorting to drugs. It will open up your airways and help you get rid of excess mucus so that you can breathe comfortably again. It’s much better than chemical cold remedies as it can be used as often as you need to with no side effects.
Use as a facial spa to cleanse your skin
- Attach the facial mask to the appliance
- Fill it with tap water up to the maximum level line
- Switch the unit on, choosing between low or high and lean your face over the mask
- Use for up to 20 minutes, relaxing as the steam opens your pores and soothes your skin
- After the treatment, rinse your face with cold water and moisturise as normal
- Enjoy your new glowing complexion!
Using as an aromatherapy steam inhaler
- Soak some cotton wool with a few drops of your favourite essential oil
- Place it under the aromatherapy grid and place the inhaler attachment over the top
- Fill the unit with tap water to the maximum level line
- Switch the appliance on and place your mouth and nose over the inhaler
- Inhale gently until you feel calm and relieved, enjoying the relaxing scent
- The inhaler can also be used without essential oils to clear your sinuses with steam
|Recommended For||Cleansing facial treatments, aromatherapy treatments and clearing the sinuses via steam inhaler|
|Can be used with||Essential oils|
|Included Contents||Steamer, facial attachment, aromatherapy grid, inhaler attachment and instructions|
|Adjustable||Two steam levels - low and high. Facial, aromatherapy and inhaler attachments.|
|Colour||White and blue|