Two-in-One Facial Steamer Sauna & Aromatherapy Steam Inhaler
- Buy 2 for £29.44 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £27.89 each and save 10%
- Facial steamer for deep down cleansing this facial sauna boasts three unique functions and two steam intensity settings
- Use this facial steamer for a spa treatment at home, to deeply cleanse pores, remove blackheads and skin impurities and create a glowing healthy-looking complexion. Steaming your face improves circulation to your skin helping to keep skin looking and feeling radiant and sqweaky-clean.
- Add your favourite essential oil to relax and enjoy an aromatherapy treatment, lavender is calming and gentle, neroli and geranium oils are antibacterial and perfect to treat for acne and the excess oil produced.
- Better breathing, especially if you have a cold and clearing your sinuses is quick and easy when you use the steam inhaler attachment - again, add an essential oil, or Vicks and you'll enjoy better breathing and clearer sinuses instantly.
- Great for all the family; whether it’s for skincare, as a cold and better-breathing remedy or for pamper-night in!
Use this versatile face steamer for luxurious facial treatments AND as a steam inhaler to clear sinuses and relax with aromatherapy
This two-in-one steamer unit actually has three fantastic uses!
You can use it to clear and cleanse your skin with a spa facial treatment. Steam is amazing as natural but effective way of creating a clear complexion as it will open and clear your pores with no chemicals needed. If you want to relax even more, you can use this steamer as an aromatherapy diffuser – add an essential oil to the water and inhale the scented steam. You could choose a relaxing oil like lavender or energise yourself with lemon oil, the choice is yours!
This steamer is really handy to have around when you’re under the weather. Inhaling steam is an excellent way to clear your sinuses without resorting to drugs. It will open up your airways and help you get rid of excess mucus so that you can breathe comfortably again. It’s much better than chemical cold remedies as it can be used as often as you need to with no side effects.
Use as a facial spa to deeply cleanse your skin - you'll be amazed how GOOD your skin feels!
- Place the Facial Steamer on a table or flat surface. It will heat the water so it should be on a firm surface, keep away from children
- Attach the facial mask to the face steamer
- Fill it with tap water up to the maximum level line
- Switch the unit on, choosing between low or high, when it reaches the desired temperature lean your face over the mask part of the steamer
- Use for up to 20 minutes, relaxing as the steam opens your pores, cleansing away impurities, drying excess oil, loosening blackheads and soothing your skin. Remember the steam will also help to improve circulation to your skin, this will help to keep your skin looking radiant and glowing.
- After the treatment, rinse your face with cold water and moisturise as normal
- Enjoy your new glowing complexion!
Use as an aromatherapy steam inhaler for better breathing, especially if you have a cold!
- Soak some cotton wool with a few drops of your favourite essential oil. Olbas oil is good for breathing problems and a head cold, eucalyptus and Vicks are good too for improving breathing.
- Place it under the aromatherapy grid and place the inhaler attachment over the top
- Fill the unit with tap water to the maximum level line
- Switch the appliance on and place your mouth and nose over the inhaler
- Inhale gently until you feel calm and relieved, enjoying the relaxing scent
- The electric steam inhaler can also be used without essential oils to clear your sinuses with steam alone, steam helps to improve breathing and remove impurities and loosen and ease bronchial passages.
|Recommended For||Deep cleansing facial treatments, aromatherapy treatments and clearing the sinuses via steam inhaler|
|Can be used with||Essential oils|
|Included Contents||Steamer, facial attachment, aromatherapy grid, inhaler attachment and instructions|
|Adjustable||Two steam levels - low and high. Facial, aromatherapy and inhaler attachments.|
|Colour||White and blue|