Jocca Ice Cream Maker
- Create your dream frozen treats with this ice cream maker
- Can be used as a frozen yoghurt or sorbet maker for healthier options
- Delicious ice cream that’s cheaper than store-bought versions with no additives
- Impress your dinner guests or just treat yourself!
- Includes a recipe book with many different delicious flavours
This easy to use electric ice cream maker creates fresh, homemade ice cream in any flavour you like in minutes!
Who doesn’t love ice cream? Whether you’re sitting in the sunshine at the height of summer or seeking a lovely comforting dessert in the winter months, ice cream and sorbet are always a wonderful choice when you’re craving a sweet treat. If you’re bored of the flavours in your local shop and fancy making your own delicious homemade creations, then the Jocca home ice cream machine will make all your ice cream dreams come true!
This machine will also save you money as a basic ice cream recipe only requires eggs, sugar and milk plus whatever flavours and goodies you want to add. Get back to basics and avoid the preservatives and additives in shop bought ice cream by creating your very own homemade ice cream. From classics like chocolate or vanilla to deluxe flavours with bits of biscuit or sweets mixed into them, the possibilities are endless (and delicious!).
How to make ice cream in your home ice cream maker
Making delicious ice cream and sorbet is so easy with the Jocca ice cream maker. You will need to place the bowl in the freezer for 8 hours before use – it is compact enough that you can keep it in there for whenever you fancy some ice cream!
- Create your ice cream mixture as per your chosen recipe – we’ve included one for chocolate below!
- Attach the spatula and lid to the ice cream maker
- Take the bowl out of the freezer, attach it to the unit and switch it on
- Fill the bowl with your mixture
- Allow the machine to work until it has reached your desired consistency – this will take less than 30 minutes
Try this delicious chocolate ice cream recipe!
The Jocca ice cream maker comes with lots of delicious homemade recipes you can try; here’s one for that ever popular favourite flavour – luxurious chocolate!
- 300ml milk
- 1 egg, separated
- 70g sugar
- 1 chocolate bar, grated
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 20g butter
Place the egg yolk, sugar and corn flour into a saucepan. Heat gently and stir for 10 minutes until the mixture is spongy. In a separate saucepan, boil together the milk and chocolate then let cool. Pour the milk mixture slowly over the yolk and sugar mixture and stir over a low heat until thickened. Add the butter and vanilla then stir until dissolved. Leave the mixture to cool, then add the egg white and stir until stiff. Now your mixture is ready to put into your ice cream maker!