Intimina Lily Cup One
- Environment and skin friendly period protection that lasts up to 10 years!
- Wear with comfort and confidence for up to 12 hours
- Has the ability to hold more blood than pads or tampons
- Comes with a compact and discreet carry case
- Protect your intimate areas from toxins and prevent drying out
The Intimina Lily Cup One: Skin Safe, Environmentally Friendly, Money Saving Period Protection
If you’ve been considering buying a menstrual cup but you’re a bit wary of the change, the Intimina Lily Cup One could be the menstrual cup you’ve been waiting for.
Ideal for beginners, the Intimina Lily Cup One is petite with a width of 1.5 inches and a height of 2.5 inches from the bottom of the removal loop. It collapses in to a small and discreet case that will fit in any pocket, purse or handbag so you can take it wherever you go, and it has an extra firm rim which makes opening and sealing easy and gives you the confidence of a leak free period.
Better for Your Bank: Period
Purchasing the Intimina Lily Cup One means never having to spend on tampons or sanitary towels again…. well at least for the next 10 years. This is particularly useful for younger women who may still be studying and might not have a large disposable income to waste on sanitary wear each month. It would also make a great gift if you have a daughter who is approaching menstruation age. Some girls start their periods as young as 11. At this age girls can still be very shy about their monthly cycle and they would likely appreciate not having to ask mum or dad to buy their period protection each month. The Lily Cup One has been designed specifically for younger users, so it’s a great option for girls who develop early.
A Friend to the Environment
Sanitary towels and tampons take anywhere between 500-800 years to fully decompose. With our environment already suffering, making the small change to using a Menstrual Cup can relieve our planet of approximately 16,000 tampons or pads in your lifetime. If every woman switched to reusable period protection, the environment would be eternally grateful.
A Healthier, Natural and Non-Toxic Choice
Leading brand tampons contain chemicals such as Rayon, Dioxin, Fragrance, Chlorine, and BPA’s, whereas the Intimina Lily Cup One is made from 100% hypoallergenic medical grade silicone which will not irritate or upset the intimate area.
In fact the benefits of using a menstrual cup over pads or tampons are many:
- They hold approximately 5 times more liquid than pads or tampons
- They do not strip the vagina of moisture or the good bacteria required to prevent thrush and other infections
- One cup covers your period protection from day one to when you finish. No need for a variety of cups to cover your lighter days and heavier days
- You can measure how much blood you lose during your period, they are a great way of learning about your body and your flow. This is also particularly useful as a way of detecting Endometriosis
- Eliminate ‘aroma paranoia’. The string that hangs from your tampon becomes urine soaked and pads can’t help but become unpleasant smelling. A cup eliminates the paranoia that your crotch is smelling less than fresh.
Choosing the Right Size and Style for You
Menstrual cups can take a bit of getting used to, just like tampons, but once you’ve got the hang of it you’ll never look back. Just make sure you get the right cup for you, the Intimina Lily Cup One is designed for girls and women who have never used a menstrual cup before and have never given birth. It is small and compact with all the liquid holding capacity of bigger cups, a great choice for long-lasting, planet friendly period protection.
|Recommended For||period protection for menstrual cup beginners|
|Included Contents||1 X menstrual cup | 1 X tiny carry case | Instructions for use|
|Material||Hypoallergenic medical grade silicone|