Insulated Leg & Foot Warmers
- Plush fleece lining with convenient easy on-off closures - perfect even for those with limited mobility or dexterity
- Easy to use Velcro fastening allows for a wide or small foot/leg - perfect for those suffering from fluid retention and lower extremity swelling
- Keeps the feet and lower legs warm, comfortable and snug - ideal if you have poor circulation or nerve damage due to diabetes
- Leg-warmers are ideal for people restricted to chairs or wheelchairs - they won't slip off like blankets do
- Machine washable for total hygiene and available in different sizes
Super-Soft Leg and Foot Warmers - A Perfect Gift for the Winter Months
Anyone with poor circulation or diabetes will tell you that their feet are often cold. Older adults tend to suffer more with cold feet, as well as those confined to a wheelchair or bed. This is because a sedentary lifestyle decreases circulation, and healthy circulation is a massive contributing factor to warm feet and hands. Another common cause of cold feet is diabetes. Around 60 - 70% of diabetics will develop some form of neuropathy at some point. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy - a form of nerve damage - is responsible, not just for coldness but for all kinds of symptoms, including tingling, burning, or sensitivity to touch. This can mean that something as normal as wearing regular socks becomes uncomfortable.
These plush leg and foot warmers have a warm, fleecy lining that feels beautifully soft and luxurious against the skin. They have Velcro fastenings for a perfect and fit, so you can have them as snug or as loose as you like; and for added convenience and hygiene, they are machine washable.
Leg & Foot Warmers are the perfect way to keep the lower extremities warm, especially for anyone who is bed or wheelchair-bound. They won't fall off as blankets do and the wearer doesn't have to keep faffing with them to make them stay in place. They really are a Godsend for any person; old, young, healthy or otherwise, and would make a lovely gift in the winter months for anyone you care about who suffers from having constantly cold feet!
Size guide (UK shoe sizes)
Regular - men's size 6 - 10, women's size 5 to 9
Large - men's size 10 - 15, women's size 9+
|Recommended For||Keeping feet warm, adjustable sizing helps those who need warmth without restriction, perfect for those with limited movement, wheelchair or bed bound.|
|Material||Cotton and Berber Fleece|