Innolux Lucia SAD Lamp
- Handy-sized, versatile bright light device direct from Finland give you 10,000lux
- Use wall-mounted or free-standing around the home or in the office
- Energy saving bulbs for over 10 years of use to boost your mood and combat 'the blues'
- Medically certified for treating Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Modern Scandinavian design that looks stylish in either the home or office - or both. You need light to feel good!
The beautiful Innolux Lucia will blast your winter blues away with bright light therapy - safely and effectively - you'll be amazed at the uplift in your mood!
Are you sensitive to the change in seasons and feel you don’t react too well to a distinct change in the amount of natural light available? Winter blues, or SAD, is very common and is triggered by the shortness or lack of daylight hours. When the skies are grey and you’re feeling blue, you can bring the light inside by using the Innolux Lucia light therapy lamp to lift your mood.
Introducing the Innolux Lucia; a handy-sized bright light device designed with you in mind. This delightful little SAD lamp incorporates versatility, durability and longevity into its modern and attractive design. The useful luminaire can be used in larger as well as the more confined spaces, because it can be mounted on the wall for your convenience. The high-quality technical components of the lamp also make it a durable and long lasting product. What’s more is that you can enjoy using your Innolux Lucia without maintenance for more than 10 years! The lamp frame itself is constructed from powder-coated metal.
Using bright light therapy
Are you feeling a little too low this season? Symptoms of sub-clinical SAD or winter blues often include:
- Lack of energy & motivation
- Daytime tiredness
- Social withdrawal
- Craving for carbohydrates
- Weight gain
Eliminate these inhibiting feelings and begin by enjoying a bright light therapy session 3-5 times a week throughout the winter. If you find your symptoms are not relieved or they reappear, then try taking daily sessions for 1-2 weeks. You may even want to begin with daily sessions or repeat this intensity whenever you feel you need to. Bright light therapy also helps to speed up your recovery from jet lag! A session in the evening will delay your sleep cycles, while a session in the morning will have the opposite effect.
When you begin light therapy using your Innolux Lucia, it is useful to take notes on the effects it has on you. This will help you to determine which way the therapy works best for you.
- Size: K550, L300, S110
- Therapy distance: 62 cm (2500 lux), 31 cm (10 000 lux)
- Lamp base: 2G11
- IP class: IP 20
- Including light source: Yes
- Luminous flux: 5800 lm
- Efficiency: 0,59
- Light output: 3422 lm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Cord lenght: 2,5 m
- Electronic ballast: electronic