Inflatable Arch Supports
- Supports painful or fallen arches, relieved pain from plantar fasciitis
- Reduces pronation (rolling-in of foot) & supports the heel
- Two supports with adjustable inflation for perfect fit
- Comfortable & supporting, suitable to wear with any shoes
- Antimicrobial material prevents odour and infection
Do you suffer from persistent pain in the soles and heels of your feet?
This common problem is often down to wearing incorrect footwear that fails to adequately support your arches. These Inflatable Arch Supports allow you to control the level of lift beneath your arches for optimum comfort and correct posture.
People with flat feet or fallen arches will find these supports really reduce aches and pains and also improve their balance and alignment. To use them simply pump the inflatable pad to reach the desired size, then pull them over your feet; they are completely elasticated to fit feet of any size. You can then wear your shoes as normal and enjoy the increased support and comfort. When you remove the supports you can deflate them by pressing the button on the bottom of the pad.
Help for Plantar Fasciitis with inflatable arch supports
Plantar fasciitis is a common cause of heel pain, involving pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue which is called the plantar fascia. This tissue runs across the bottom of the foot connecting the heel bone to the toes. Plantar fasciitis commonly causes sharp stabbing pains, usually first thing in the morning. When the foot has limbered up the pain usually subsides. However the pain from plantar fasciitis may return after long periods of standing or being on the feet.
Stretching and strengthening exercises are recommended for the relief of plantar fasciitis. These will also help:
- Physiotherapy: A Physiotherapist can teach a number of exercises that will stretch the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon. Focussing on strengthening the lower leg muscles will also help to stabilise both the ankle and heel.
- Plantar Fasciitis night splints: A splint that stretches the calf and arch of your foot can be worn during sleep, this works to hold the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon in a lengthened position helping to stretch and relieve pain.
- Inflatable arch supports, off-the-shelf heel cups, cushions or custom-fitted arch supports will help to distribute pressure to your feet and allow the wearer to move more evenly.
These arch supports help to reduce pronation (the rolling of the foot inwards) and fully support the heel. Plus, they’re antimicrobial to prevent bacteria from gathering and causing odour or infection when worn for long periods of time.
Don't put up with pain; Inflatable Arch Supports could help you have happy feet!
Not recommended for people with diabetes.
|Brand||North American Health Wellness|
|Included Contents||A pair of Inflatable Arch Supports|