Ideaworks Wooden Shoe Stretchers
- Prevent blisters, corns, bunions and sore feet from tight shoes
- Sturdily made with hardwood for optimum results and designed to work with shoes and trainers
- A great way to break in new shoes or stretch those shoes you love but never wear because they’re too snug
- 2-way stretcher for both length and width of flats, pumps, wedges, loafers, brogues, pointed toes, slippers and trainers
- Natural wood material can help reduce shoe odour as well as ensuring shoes keep their shape when stored away
Wooden Shoe Stretcher to Help You Get the Best from Your Wardrobe!
We’ve all got shoes in our wardrobe that we know are slightly too tight, but they’re just too nice to give or throw away! Whether they were impulse buys in the sale that you couldn’t resist or a gift you couldn’t return, don’t let those lovely shoes sit there gathering dust, get them stretched to fit you perfectly, and proudly show them off!
These fantastic wooden shoe stretchers can increase both the length and width of your shoes. Furthermore, you can place the included nodules on to selected areas of the shoe stretchers to simulate where your toes would be and create space for them inside your shoes – these wooden shoe stretchers really do cover all the bases when it comes to getting your shoes to fit.
You can leave them sitting inside your shoes to help them keep their shape, and the natural wooden material will help to reduce odours from the shoes.
Regular fits size 4 to 7.5 in both men and women’s shoes
Large fits size 5 to 9.5 in both men and women’s shoes
|Recommended For||Stretching shoes or trainers|
|Included Contents||1 pair of wooden shoe stretchers|
|Material||Hardwood and with metal clamps and screws|