Ideaworks LED Walking Shoe Light
- Turns any shoe into light up shoes in seconds
- Flashing trainers help you stay safe and visible when out at night
- Perfect for runners, dog walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- Bright green LED light that can stay on continuously or flash
- Ensures that drivers can see you even in poorly lit areas
Turn any shoe into light up trainers to stay safe and visible after dark
Do you often walk or run at night? When the nights draw in this can involve being out in the dark; really dangerous if you are near roads. Reflective clothing is a great way to make sure that cars can see you, but this only works when you are within the range of their headlights. To make sure that you’re visible as soon as possible, try clipping this shoe light on before you leave the house.
You may have noticed children wearing LED light up shoes that flash with each step they take. As well as being a lot of fun, light up shoes can help keep them safe when they’re walking home from school. Ideaworks have taken this idea and applied it to adult safety. You probably don’t want to wear shoes that flash all the time, so this clever shoe light is designed to clip on and off in seconds.
Just attach this LED shoe clip to your heel, it will grip securely to any shoe. When you press the button on the side the LED light strip on the back will light up in bright green. You can choose to have it lit continuously or make it flash to attract extra attention. The lightweight design means it won’t interfere with your running and the LED bulbs will last for thousands of hours of use. This safety clip is also ideal for dog walkers, cyclists, horse riders, or just for popping to the shops for that last-minute pint of milk.
More safety tips for running at night
There are lot of ways to stay safe when you’re out at night. As well as wearing your shoe light, make sure that you follow these rules:
- Run against traffic, and always on the pavement
- Choose a well-lit route if possible
- Wear reflective running gear to be seen by headlights
- Bring ID or your phone with you in case of emergency
- Be careful about using headphones; listen on a low volume or with just one earbud in
|Recommended For||Walking or jogging at night|
|Can be used with||Any shoe|
|Included Contents||One light clip|
|Power||CR2032 Battery (Included)|
|Colour||White and green|