Ideaworks Adjustable Grout Brush
- Specially designed grout brush - no more bending and scrubbing for hours!
- Eight removable grout cleaning brush heads adjust to any size of tile for fast cleaning action
- Built in scrapers for removing stubborn grime making your grout clean again
- For use as a handheld brush or to attach to a broom handle
- Rubberised handle for comfort grip and excellent leverage, gets grout cleaning done quickly.
This grout scrubbing brush adjusts to any size of tile for quick and easy cleaning!
The grout that keeps your household tiles in place is sparkling white when it’s new but it soon picks up stains, building up over time until it becomes a mucky looking brown or black colour. This is a small-scale problem that has a big impact, making the whole room look dirty even if everything else is spotlessly clean!
The most common way to clean grout is by using an old toothbrush. This works but is exhausting; particularly if you are cleaning floor tiles as you can end up hunched over for hours! Save yourself a lot of back and arm ache by ordering an Ideaworks Adjustable Grout Brush. This clever invention can be used as a handheld brush or attached to a broom handle so there’s no kneeling needed!
The brush works via eight removable heads – these allow you to create a custom fit that will go around any size of tile. All you need to do is attach the amount of brushes you need for the width of the lines of grout you’re cleaning and you’re ready to go! Each brush head has a scraper on the back of it, so the brush can be turned around for deep cleaning of bigger spots of grime. The rubberised handle makes it easy to get a hefty amount of leverage when you’re tackling tougher stains.
If you already have your grout cleaner, fantastic - the brush is all you need. However, if you don't have an effective grout cleaner, have a look at our Grout Brush with Grout Cleaner pack where you get both of the products you need with one purchase.
Using the Adjustable Grout Cleaner
- Slide brush heads left to right to align with the width of the tile grout lines
- It is normal to hear a clicking sound when adjusting the brushes
- Add or remove brush heads as needed for your tile width by simply sliding them on or off
- Brushes can also be used as scrapers to loosen grime – turn the handle over to scrape using the blue picks
- For longer reach, thread a standard mop or broom handle into the opening on the end of the handle
- We recommend wiping your chosen cleaning solution across the grout and leaving it for 30 minutes before starting to scrub
|Recommended For||Cleaning grout between tiles|
|Can be used with||Standard broom handles|
|Included Contents||1 Brush with 8 removable heads|
|Adjustable||8 removable brush heads, can be moved from 2.5 to 30.5 cm (1 to 12 inches) apart|
|Colour||White and blue|