Hi Boost Oxygen
- Instant oxygen therapy - for a natural energy boost!
- Oxygen in a can to cure hangovers and headaches
- Boosts energy and alertness
- Combats the effects of air pollution
- Excellent for sports recovery and high altitudes
Regain your vitality in a few puffs from this oxygen can
Today’s hectic and polluted world can leave you feeling run down, distracted and fed up. The air around us is of increasingly low quality, particularly if you live in a city. This has lasting repercussions for our health and happiness as it can cause illness, respiratory conditions and faster cell ageing. Oxygen is the most important thing that your body needs to function properly, so when you are not getting a sufficient amount from the air around you it will make you feel sluggish and exhausted.
Canned oxygen is growing in popularity as a convenient treatment for a whole host of conditions. People find that after just a few inhalations from an oxygen can they feel energised, alert and healthy. It’s also recommended for use during sports a natural way to recover. Instead of reaching for chemical supplements or energy drinks, why not take a puff of pure oxygen? Many athletes say that it helps them to recover more quickly and perform better.
*Due to carrige restrictions this item is only available to customers in the UK.
What are some of the uses for pure oxygen in a can?
The manufacturers recommend that Hi Boost can be used to relieve:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep apnoea
- Breathing difficulties
It is also useful as a preventative measure in situations such as:
- Smoggy or polluted areas
- During sports or exercise
- In high altitude environments
- When driving/in traffic jams
- During rehabilitation or illness
- When in poorly ventilated areas
How do I use Hi Boost?
- Aim the spray nozzle at your mouth
- Press firmly on the nozzle for long enough to inhale
- Repeat 8-10 times
- Use throughout the day as required
- 7.2 litres of Hi Boost oxygen is enough for around 3 1/2 minutes of continuous flow, or about 5-7 minutes intermittent flow
|Brand||The Oxygen Store|