Herbalistic Prebiotic Inulin Powder
- Buy 2 for £13.29 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £12.59 each and save 10%
- Prebiotic that is fibre rich to help gut, heart, and metabolic rate - take just 1 spoonful a day and feel the difference
- Feeds probiotics, the good bacteria in the gut, and won’t break down, so it naturally sweeps the gut & colon for regular and fuller bowel movements
- As seen on TV – 9/10 from Dr Michael Moseley who reported better sleep after 5 days
- Prebiotic plant energy source - mild sweet taste, perfect for natural yoghurt, shakes, smoothies & porridge
- Prebiotic Inulin assists in sleep and can combat stress by helping to produce peripheral serotonin which promotes calm
A tonic for your digestive system, Herbalistic Inulin supports the good bacteria in your gut & has even been shown to improve overall heart health!
Herbalistic Prebiotic Inulin is naturally high in fibre but miraculously it is gluten and lactose free. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans alike this natural wonder is literally a tonic for your digestive system.
Inulin cannot be broken down by your digestive system, which means it acts like a ‘broom’ to sweep away particles and cholesterol quickly and easily.
Inulin supports probiotics – the good bacteria – to thrive in your gut. Probiotics prevent and treat diarrhoea, improve some mental conditions, keep your heart healthy and reduce allergies and skin complaints such as eczema. Prebiotics and probiotics support a healthier digestive system resulting in more regular, fuller bowel movements. Inulin is not a laxative, it is natural fibre, natural bulk. We all know that laxatives should not be taken regularly, unless under medical supervision – because over stimulating the bowel with laxatives will make it lazy and eventually you have to keep increasing the laxative dose. However, the addition of Herbalistic Prebiotic Inulin can do the following:
- Regular and fuller bowel movements – the 100% natural plant fibre isn’t broken down by your body, so it sweeps through the intestines, gut and colon.
- The fibre in inulin helps to make bowel movements regular, meaning you avoid constipation and straining – a major cause of pelvic floor problems, gut problems, bad breath and overall discomfort.
- Taking Inulin 90 mins before sleep has been shown to calm the digestive system and help improve serotonin levels – that’s the ‘happy’ hormone in the brain.
Dosage – Take just 1 teaspoon of Herbalistic Inulin daily. You can mix it in a smoothie, shake, or porridge. At night-time you can take a spoonful in warm water or warm milk. You can take up to 2 teaspoonfuls of this natural powder daily.
Vegan and Vegetarian
100% Natural Chicory Inulin Powder
|Ingredients||Chicory Inulin Powder|