Herbalistic Peppermint Oil Capsules 50mg
- 100% natural, sugar-free way to combat symptoms of IBS, including pain, gas, wind and bloating by calming the smooth muscles of the gut
- Naturally antispasmodic- stops muscle going into spasms that cause abdominal pain, cramps and pain. Can treat a common cold and headaches
- Peppermint oil is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory with anaesthetic properties Helps release painfully trapped wind and can relieve indigestion
- Can be taken daily, up to 3 times a day, because it is natural and helps to keep painful IBS symptoms at bay
- Herbalistic natural capsules don’t break down in the stomach, instead they travel to the intestines where they add relief and relieve discomfort rebalancing the flora
Herbalistic Natural Peppermint Oil Capsules work naturally with your gut and they are especially helpful for those with IBS, as well as wind, bloating and excess gas
When your gut becomes inflamed with IBS, the gut produces excess wind, bloating gas and abdominal pain. The great thing about Herbalistic Natural Peppermint Oil is that this natural essential oil, works deep within your digestive system. The capsules calm the smooth muscles and rebalance the natural flora of your gut too. Alleviating pain, discomfort and the agony of gas and wind as well as IBS symptoms is vital to keep us happy and healthy – but the essential after effect must be to rebalance the delicate intestinal flora to prevent further painful and embarrassing episodes.
Derived from pure and natural essential oil (that’s the most concentrated available) this Herbalistic natural anti-gas formula also:
- Benefits and relieves the painful symptoms of IBS when taken regularly
- Promotes good bacteria – it is known to affect the types of bacteria that naturally live in the GI tract, providing a balancing effect on the bowel flora
- Could possibly target E Coli and other ‘bad’ bacteria
- Calms an inflamed gut to release trapped wind, excess gas and painful bloating
- Has been shown to relieve tension headaches and is an essential to take when you have a common cold
- Has the active ingredient menthol. With a cooling effect it is invaluable for treating abdominal pain and bloating caused by gas, wind and diarrhoea
Dosage: Take your peppermint oil capsule(s) with water. Take up to 3 capsules a day. If pain or discomfort from IBS symptoms is severe you can increase to a maximum of 2 capsules, 3 times a day. Don’t chew or open the capsule.
Herbalistic Peppermint Oil Capsules help to relax and calm the smooth muscles of the intestine and may therefore not be suitable for those who suffer Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERDS). Avoid taking peppermint together with antacids, ideally take the Peppermint Oil Capsules 2 hours after taking any antacids.
|Ingredients||Cod Bulking Agent: Sunflower Oil, Essential Oil of Peppermint. Capsule Shell: Gelatine, Glycerin.|