Hemorcool Cooling Haemorrhoid Relief
- An effective haemorrhoid cooling treatment that gives instant relief
- Targeted cold therapy to reduce the inflammation and itching of haemorrhoids
- Decreases the bleeding and discharge associated with haemorrhoids
- Suitable for use time after time, as often as necessary to give you relief and safe for use in pregnancy
- Easy to clean with no negative side affects associated with insertion into the anus
Medicine Free Haemorrhoid Treatment
This clever device has been designed specifically to help those suffering with haemorrhoids. It can be used for early stage or well-developed haemorrhoids to cool the hot, itchy and uncomfortable symptoms they produce.
Cold therapy gives instant relief for haemorrhoids and begins to reduce the inflamed blood vessels instantly upon contact, for relief that is long lasting with continued use. The inflammation is what causes bleeding and discharge, as well as the hot itchy pain associated with haemorrhoids; using Hemorcool for 15-minute sessions daily, as often as you like will give you the instant relief you need.
How Does Hemorcool Work?
Hemorcool is a cooling device for treating haemorrhoid complaints and is filled with a sophisticated cooling agent. It is ergonomically shaped for insertion into the anus and cleverly designed with a bulbous base so that it cannot completely enter the anus. Stored in the freezer for 2 hours at a time, the Hemorcool provides 15 minutes of cooling relief with every use. You can use your Hemorcool multiple times a day until you notice a reduction in the symptoms of your haemorrhoids. Hemorcool has been used since 1973 in America, Canada, France and Germany with scientific reports showing an 80% success rate of Hemorcool for the reduction of haemorrhoid symptoms.
|Recommended For||Targeted cold therapy to reduce the inflammation and itching of haemorrhoids|
|Included Contents||1 X hemorcool stick|