Heel Protectors to Prevent Pressure Sores - 1 Pair
Out of stock
- Heel protectors to prevent pressure build up on the sensitive heel area
- Protect the ankles from coming into contact with each other
- Manufactured in such a way to help patients with drop foot and malposition
- Fire retardant with soft foam covered strapping for a secure and comfortable fit
- Very plush and soft, one size fits all design
Heel Protection for Pressure Sore Prevention and Outstanding Comfort
These wonderfully soft heel protectors offer outstanding protection against pressure ulcers on one of the most susceptible areas; the heels. The boniest parts of the body are prone to pressure sores if a person sits in a chair or a wheelchair for a long period of time. They are especially common amongst older adults living a very sedentary lifestyle, and they can cause exceptional pain and discomfort, so prevention is absolutely vital.
With super plush padding and breathable materials, these heel protectors offer great protection for the heels, whilst being very comfortable and easy to wear. 2 adjustable Velcro straps secure the heel protectors in place so the wearer can have them as snug or as lose as they wish.
They fit around the full foot with the soft, flexible straps and are perfect for anyone experiencing drop foot and malposition too.
|Brand||MIP UK Ltd|
|Recommended For||Outstanding heel protectors to help prevent pressure sores/pressure ulcers. Stops the ankles rubbing together and prevents heels damage due to pressure.|
|Included Contents||1 pair of heel protectors|