Native Remedies HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil
- HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil
- 100% pure essential oils for massage during labour
- A more relaxed mother can lead to a smoother and quicker labour
- Fragranced essential oils promote calmness and relaxation
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy as can help to promote contractions
Beautiful, luxurious massage oil for use during labour, HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil is designed to promote calmness and tranquillity
Childbirth is a truly magical experience but can take a toll on your body and mind. For many years, midwives and other health professionals have recommended massage during labour as a perfect way to relax ‘mum’. It’s even been suggested that women who are massaged relax more, which can lead to a shorter and more efficient labour.
“HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil was wonderful to use when I was having my baby and I want to recommend to other mothers!”
HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil contains a special blend of 100% pure essential oils which have been chosen to support birth. HeavenlyLabour Massage Oil’s blend of Clary Sage, Jasmine and Lavender has been selected by aromatherapists to help with relaxation and promote natural and efficient contractions.
What's in your HeavenlyLabour Massage oil which makes it so heavenly?
- Clary Sage Essential Oil:can help to maintain effective and regular contractions. Clary Sage also helps to support muscles during labour and has wonderful soothing properties.
- Jasmine Essential Oil:is recommended by aromatherapists to support lactation. It is also renowned for supporting efficient contractions.
- Lavender Essential Oil: is commonly used around the world for its relaxing and soothing properties. It can also help to settle the stomach.
Gentle massage during labour on the stomach and lower back can help to greatly relax the mother and can help labour to progress more smoothly and easily. When a woman is stressed, adrenaline is released. This directly counteracts the effects of oxytocin, the hormone that produces contractions.
HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil is only suitable for use during labour and not during pregnancy as the blend of oils is suggested to support contractions. For relaxation during pregnancy, why not try our beautiful MellowMama Bath Oil?
To use HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil, place the bottle into a bowl of warm (not hot) water until the oil is slightly warmed. Pour around 5ml onto your hands and treat ‘mum’ to a soothing massage. This can be repeated as required throughout labour.
HeavenlyLabour Aromatic Massage Oil contains groundnut oils therefore is not recommended for people with nut allergies.
|Ingredients||Clary Sage, Neroli, Clove, Jasmine in a base of Groundnut Oil|
|Dosage||Massage around 5ml of oil at a time as required during labour|