Heaven Fresh HF 710 Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Air humidifier with aroma function with low power consumption
- Cool mist humidifier with automatic humidity control timer and shut off
- Ultrasonic humidifier runs up to 3 nights without refilling
- Virtually silent for a restful night’s sleep
- Long lasting filter for white dust, mould and bacteria
Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier with the added benefit of aromatherapy
In the colder, winter months dry air can be a big problem for you and your family. Indoor heaters and cold temperatures may lead to dry air with low humidity. This in turn can lead to an array of problems such as dry skin, blocked/sore sinuses and throat, and itchy dry eyes. Living with dry air (low humidity) long term can lead to bigger problems with your health as the mucous membranes lining your throat and respiratory tracts become dried out. As a result you are more prone to getting colds, flu viruses and infections.
Do you notice any of these symptoms displayed amongst your family members? Have you ever considered the air in the home may be to blame for their constant ailments? Gone are the days of breathing in steam from a hot cup of tea or placing bowls of water around your home, it’s much more simple and effective now! It’s time to take action with the Heaven Fresh Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier.
How does the humidifier work?
Ultrasonic Humidifiers like this one use innovative, ultrasonic high frequency oscillation to break up the water in the tank into tiny water particles about 1.5 microns in diameter. The state of the art ventilation system blows out the water particles into the dry air where they evaporate and create the required humidity level. The water particles appear as a steady stream of warm mist, cool mist depending on the setting you have it on as they travel up and out of the machine effortlessly.
An air humidifier with a difference to benefit the health of your whole family
The Heaven Fresh Digital Ultrasonic Cool & Warm Mist Humidifier incorporates high-frequency vibration technology to disperse a micro-fine mist which instantly evaporates into your room, creating a comfortable living and sleeping environment for you and your family. If you would like to really indulge and turn your humidifier into something more, try adding a few drops of your favourite essential oil into the aroma box. What could be better? Feet up, beautiful moist air and the smell of cleansing eucalyptus entering your lungs.
The Heaven Fresh Digital Humidifier boasts the following features for you to enjoy:
- The added benefit of aromatherapy –Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil
- Simple and easy to use - One touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water
- Covers up to 60m2 of open space – Great for small or big rooms!
- Large capacity water tank (6L/1.5 gallon) – No need for constant refills
- Virtually silent operation – Ensures you get a quiet and restful night’s sleep
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bulb (on cool mist)
- Noise level below 40 dBA on high setting – Ensures minimal disturbance
- Select either warm or cold spray mist – Depending upon your preference and desires
- Runs up to 3 nights without refilling – Sit back, relax and enjoy the humidifier
- Integrated hygrostat sensor – Detects and regulates the humidity level for you
- Dual jets for broader spray mist coverage – For maximum effectiveness
|Programmes||Warm mist, cool mist & aroma function|
|Recommended For||Achieving optimal humidity, between 45 to 55%|
|Can be used with||Aromatherapy oils|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Power||UK Mains - 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Colour||Available in black or white|
|Controller||Simple, easy-to-use, one-touch timer control for up to 12 hours of operation|
|Function||Cool & warm mist humidification|
|Size||29.5cm x 19.5cm x 28cm ( 11.6 x 7.6 x 11inch)|
|Washing Instructions||Clean the water sink with a soft damp cloth. If there is excess film on the surfaces, then soak the cloth with vinegar and repeat the process. Using a small brush, cotton swab or tooth brush, gently clean the mineral film from the surface of the transduce|