Hearing Aid Dehumidifier
- Hearing aid dehumidifier that requires no batteries or power source
- Removes damaging daily moisture from your hearing aid
- Flip top lid makes for easy opening and closing using one hand if necessary
- Protects your hearing aid when not in use
- Helps to prevent costly repairs to hearing aids
Remove Moisture from Your Hearing Aid the Easy Way
No batteries, no electricity and no fuss; this genius hearing aid dehumidifier looks from the outside like a small pot, but it actually features an innovative lining that removes moisture from objects placed inside it (a little like placing a water damaged phone in a bag of rice!). This clever device is effective for 6 months from the first usage, after which time you simply need to dispose of the old and buy a new.
Using this clever hearing aid dehumidifier will:
- Prolong the life of your hearing aid
- Improve sound quality
- Help to prevent costly repairs relating to water damage
Moisture naturally builds up in hearing aids because of the small space in which they are placed daily, ensure this moisture doesn’t build up and compromise the efficacy of your hearing aid with the Dri-Eze Hearing Aid Dehumidifier by Acu-Life.
|Recommended For||Effectively removes moisture from all types of hearing aid. Requires no batteries and no electricity, just pop in in the tub and moisture will be removed.|