Healing Natural Oils Argan Oil
- 100% pure and natural Argan Oil
- Superior quality Argania Spinosa (argan) kernel oil
- Harvested in Morocco, manufactured in the USA
- Silk-like texture and highly nourishing
- Naturally anti-aging and protects skin collagen
- Buy 2 for £14.26 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £13.51 each and save 10%
100% pure Argan Oil – A rare and exquisite oil
Referred to as ‘liquid gold’ in Morocco, you can enjoy a 100% pure and natural Argania Spinosa (Argan) kernel oil; a beautiful rare and exquisite oil which has been meticulously pressed from the kernels of the Moroccan Argan tree. Only growing in south-western Morocco, Argan Oil is derived straight from the Argan nut.
Argan Oil contains a naturally high amount of fatty acids and squalenes, making it a highly effective natural remedy for anti-aging. It also makes for the perfect moisturiser to help protect collagen and ensure your skin remains soft and supple. For lovers of all things natural, Argan Oil is second to none when you need a moisture infusion for your skin or hair, or a healing remedy against stretch marks or tired and dry skin - the only beauty elixir you need to own!
What’s so great about Argan Oil?
Argan Oil can be used for so many different beauty treatments and skincare regimes, which makes it such a superb addition to anyone’s cosmetics drawer. Safe to use in its purest form, this 100% natural Argan Oil contains:
- Vitamin A - Helps eliminate wrinkles and hydrates skin
- Vitamin E - An antioxidant that repairs and protects the skin
- Tocopherols - Also a powerful antioxidant to protect the skin
- Fatty Acids - Keeps cell membranes functioning so your skin stays firm and plump
- Phenolic compounds - Antioxidants that nourish the skin
- Carotenes - Helps fight against aging and skin damage
- Squalene - Intensively moisturising for the skin
This miracle oil will change your beauty routine forever.
What can you use Argan Oil for?
Argan Oil is extremely versatile and can be used for many different uses and treatments. In fact, there’s not much you can’t do with it. This ‘liquid gold’ can be used for a number of different indulgent purposes such as:
- Facial moisturiser - After your daily facial cleansing routine, try adding a couple of drops directly to your face. It will absorb quickly and efficiently leaving your skin feeling firm and soft.
- Exfoliating Lip scrub - Give your lips a real treat by mixing a few drops of Argan Oil with brown sugar, and massage into your lips and rinse off for ultra-soft, smooth lips.
- Deep conditioning hair mask - Massage Argan Oil into the hair and scalp, wrap up your hair in a towel and leave overnight. Wash it off in the morning for seriously luscious deeply-conditioned locks.
- Minimise and prevent stretch marks - Help minimise and prevent stretch marks by massaging Argan Oil into the affected areas daily. Your skin and body will thank you!
You can also use it as a body moisturiser or try adding a few drops to your bath. What are you waiting for? If you haven’t yet tried Argan Oil in your beauty routine then you need to incorporate it for a little bit of added luxury.
|Ingredients||100% Pure Premium Fixed Argan Oil|
|Brand||Healing Natural Oils|
|Recommended For||Healing & Moisturising for skin & hair|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Quantity||33ml (1.12fl. oz)|