Osalis Handheld Pain Relief Laser Therapy Device
- LLLT Laser device or cold laser therapy device for pain relief, trigger point and myofascial release Can help combat persistent pain and reduce inflammation 1
- Optimised 650nm and 808nm wavelengths with 3 levels of intensity to speed up your body's power to heal, repair and recuperate in the comfort of your own home.
- Rechargeable, timed treatments of 5, 10, 15 & 20 mins to help with pain relief, rehabilitation and faster healing of muscles, fascia, tissue & nerves.
- FDA Approved & CE Certified home treatment laser device for pain & muscle rehabilitation
- Totally painless LLLT helps you take control of your pain management, sports rehabilitation post-operative care on a regular basis as and when required not just when you can get a Physiotherapist appointment.
How Does This Low-Level Laser Therapy Device Work And What Does It Treat?
Cold laser therapy or low-level laser therapy (LLLT) works by emitting lights that penetrate each of the layers of skin (dermis, epidermis, and the subcutaneous tissue/fat underneath the skin) to reach a specific treatment area, where the non-thermal photons interact with the light sensitive elements of the cell. This triggers a biological chain reaction, ultimately leading to an increase in cellular metabolism (cell response, growth, repair & ability to perform essential functions) for faster repair/healing and a decrease in both pain and inflammation. Indeed, it is very much like the process of photosynthesis in plants, where light is absorbed by the plant and is then converted into usable energy so the plant can grow; our bodies use the light as energy to repair and grow!
Low-level laser (light) therapy is a fast-growing FDA approved technology used to treat a multitude of conditions that require stimulation of healing, relief of pain and inflammation, and restoration of function. LLLT works deep within the cells to speed up repair and improve functionality. Many patients receiving deep tissue laser therapy report long-lasting pain relief that becomes noticeable after only a couple of sessions. You can use the Handheld Pain Relief Laser Therapy Device for multiple complaints and conditions, including:
- Arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis)
- Sports injuries including sprains and strains
- Soft tissue damage
- Ulcers and wounds
- Surgical wound healing
- Trigger point massage and myofascial release 1.
- Wrinkles, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation 2.
- Acne scars, hypertrophic scars, keloids and healing of burns. 2.
- Herpes Virus lesions to speed up healing 2.
- Psoriasis 2.
At Home Low Level Laser Therapy Device for Dermatology, Sports Rehabilitation, Pain Relief and Inflammation
Laser light is an electromagnetic form of energy; defined by a range of tiny wavelengths and the wavelengths are measured in nanometers (nm). It’s called ‘radiation light’ and this refers to the energy of the light – it’s not harmful, quite the opposite because it is healing and has health giving properties working deep within the cells of the body. Home treatment is totally painless with the only feeling you’ll experience being one of warmth as the LLLT device weaves it’s magic deep in the cells of your skin, fascia, muscles and joints.
Previously LLLT was only available to clinicians and physiotherapists in a professional environment, using machinery and devices costing many thousands of pounds. However with the advancement of sports medicine and sports science improvements in rehabilitation techniques have revealed that rehabilitation requires regular treatment, sometimes several times daily over a few weeks to achieve the best results. As many of us have discovered over the years – if we have a sporting injury, a weekly visit to a physiotherapist is so beneficial, but so often is it just never enough. Clinical research shows that laser therapy helps restore the body to normal function quicker. With chronic conditions, laser therapy is used most often to help combat persistent pain and reduce inflammation.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of a clinic-based treatment in the comfort of your own home with this rechargeable hand-held laser therapy device. With treatment options from Low to Medium to High and a variety of 16 laser diodes delivering a combination of 650 nanometers (nm) and 808 nanometers (nm), the optimum wavelengths for cold laser therapy, this device has been expertly engineered to provide a highly effective, drug-free and painless treatment for a variety of different conditions.
LLLT in Dermatology
LLLT appears to have a wide range of applications of use in dermatology, especially in indications where stimulation of healing, reduction of inflammation, reduction of cell death and skin rejuvenation are required. This includes dermatitis, shingles, herpes, psoriasis, rosacea, acne vulgaris and eczema.
Why Choose The Osalis Handheld Pain Relief Laser Therapy Device?
This Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) device features a perfect combination of three 808 nanometer (nm) and thirteen 650 nanometer (nm) wavelength lasers that have been selected for their ability to penetrate deep into skin, muscle, tissue, and ligaments to greatly boost healing and recovery.
The lithium battery is rechargeable using the included USB lead, and this cold laser device is completely wireless which allows you to continue your treatments anytime, anywhere. It comes in its own sturdy carry case for care, safekeeping, and ease of manoeuvrability and comes with a 3-year guarantee.
Ergonomically designed and incredibly simple to operate, the Osalis Handheld Pain Relief Laser Therapy Device features just three buttons: power, mode, and timer. Simply select the mode (low, medium, or high), then use the timer button to select the treatment time of 5, 10, 15 or 20 minutes and place the device approximately 1 inch above the treatment area. The large digital screen displays the mode and a timer countdown so you’re aware how far into the treatment session you are. In addition, it has a battery life display so it’s clear when charging is required and comes complete with protective eyewear included.
1. ‘the effectiveness of LLLT was significantly superior to PLLLT (Polarized Low Level Laser Therapy). 10 sessions of LLLT caused improvement in RP (referred pain), LNM (limitation of neck movement), PMTB (presence of muscle taut band) and SMTB (sensitivity of muscular taut band) in more than 90% of the patients, significantly more effective than PLLLT - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7008735/#:~:text=impact%20than%20PLLLT.-,Conclusion,significantly%20more%20effective%20than%20PLLLT
2.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126803/#:~:text=Stem%20cells%20can%20be%20activated,treatment%20and%20as%20a%20prophylaxis. Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring
|Recommended For||Laser device for faster healing of muscle, ligament, tissue or skin damage. 15 powerful lasers penetrate the skin for painless, natural healing.|
|Included Contents||1 X Laser device | 1 X Charging cable|
|Power||Rechargeable lithium battery|
|Warranty||3 Years manufacturer's warranty|