Ideaworks Grout Whitener & Grout Brush Kit
- Grout brush with bottle of grout whitener solution
- A complete grout restoring package, quick and simple to use!
- Brush has 8 removable brush heads that can adjusted to any tile size
- Each brush head features a scraper for removing patches of grime
- Will make your tiles look brand new and prevent build-up of mould and mildew
This great value bundle contains a grout cleaning brush and grout reviver solution – everything you need to make your tiles look amazing again!
Every home has tiles somewhere, whether it’s in the bathroom, kitchen or utility room. Tiled surfaces are so convenient and easy to keep clean, but even with the strictest of cleaning schedules they can end up looking grubby and old over time. This is a small-scale problem that has a big impact, making the whole room look dirty even if everything else is spotlessly clean!
The most common way to clean grout is by using an old toothbrush. This works but is exhausting; particularly if you are cleaning floor tiles as you can end up hunched over for hours! Save yourself a lot of back and arm ache with this special grout brush and grout whitener combo.
The brush works via eight removable heads – these allow you to create a custom fit that will go around any size of tile. All you need to do is attach the amount of brushes you need for the width of the lines of grout you’re cleaning and you’re ready to go! Each brush head has a scraper on the back of it, so the brush can be turned around for deep cleaning of bigger spots of grime. The rubberised handle makes it easy to get a hefty amount of leverage when you’re tackling tougher stains.
Apply the grout restorer before using the brush and get your tiles looking brand new! It will make grout sparklingly white and protect it against any future build-ups to keep your home looking fresh and clean.
Need the brush but not the cleaner? We also sell the fantastic brush on its own here.
How to use your grout stain remover
- Ensure grout is clean and dry
- Align the application tip with the grout
- Press down gently and apply along the grout
- Use the grout brush as follows
Using the grout scrubbing brush
- Slide brush heads left to right to align with the width of the tile grout lines
- It is normal to hear a clicking sound when adjusting the brushes
- Add or remove brush heads as needed for your tile width by simply sliding them on or off
- Brushes can also be used as scrapers to loosen grime – turn the handle over to scrape using the blue picks
- For longer reach, thread a standard mop or broom handle into the opening on the end of the handle
|Recommended For||Cleaning and protecting grout between tiles|
|Included Contents||Ideaworks Adjustable Grout Brush and 100ml Problem Solved Grout Whitener bottle|
|Adjustable||8 removable brush heads, can be moved from 2.5 to 30.5 cm (1 to 12 inches) apart|