Good Ideas Lawn Aerator
- Lawn aerator rolls easily over your lawn to maximise a more beautiful, greener lawn
- Grass aerator ensures nutrients, water and air reach the roots without chemicals
- Rolling lawn aerator comes complete with a 3-piece tubular steel handle
- Grow a rich, full green lawn
- Easy to use and excellent results
Rolling lawn aerator allows you to grow a healthy green lawn, easily
Is your lawn looking a little lifeless? The sturdy wheels of the lawn aerator by Good Ideas easily roll over any turf and its strong metal spikes aerate the lawn deeply and effectively. The lawn aerator will give your lawn a new lease of life. Lawn aeration is simple yet effective and allows you to enhance your lawn without the use of harsh, artificial chemicals. Complete with a 3-piece tubular handle you will find the Lawn Aerator a real pleasure to use.
What exactly is aeration and why do you need to do it?
Lawn aeration is the task of perforating your lawn with small holes which allow for air, water and nutrients to enter the grass roots. This simple yet highly effective task allows your lawn to grow faster, stronger and greener. You will love the results! The main reason why lawn aeration is so beneficial is due to the problem of soil compaction. Compacted soil holds too many solid particles which inhibits the proper circulation of air, water and nutrients and the roots get starved from the essential elements they require.
Should you be aerating your lawn?
You may be thinking, ‘should I be aerating my lawn? How do I know if it needs doing?’ we are going to help you determine when you need to aerate your lawn for maximum effect. Your lawn will most likely benefit from aeration if:
- It gets a lot of use from dogs, the children playing or if you spend a lot of time in the garden as all these can lead to soil compaction.
- Your home may be newly constructed therefore the quality of the subsoil may not be nutrient rich due to poorly established land.
- Looks dry and feely rather spongy. These characteristics could mean that your lawn has a thatch problem and would benefit from some good aeration.
- It looks brown and lifeless. It isn’t getting the mixture of elements it needs if it’s lacking colour and volume.
Give your lawn a new lease of life today by using the Rolling Lawn Aerator by Good Ideas.