Genius Ideas Solar Mole Repeller
- Remove underground pests with this humane mole deterrent!
- Mole repellent that works over a radius of 30 metres
- Portable and solar powered; no batteries or mains adaptors
- Works on moles, shrews, voles and other burrowing animals
- Reclaim your garden without harming or killing
Remove moles effectively and humanely with this solar powered mole scarer
If you’re a keen gardener the sudden appearance of little hills and ridges on your lawn will make your heart sink! Moles are solitary animals that like to mind their own business, but unfortunately their urge to burrow around finding insects to eat can dislodge plants, dry out their roots and completely ruin your lawn. Trapping is one of the more common ways to get rid of moles and other burrowing animals, but this involves killing them in quite gruesome and inhumane ways like harpooning and cutting them in half. Luckily there is a way for you to reclaim your garden without hurting anything – this ingenious vibrating mole deterrent.
How does the mole repeller work?
The Solar Mole Repeller works against any underground rodent, including moles, shrews and voles. The pole emits vibrating waves that radiate through the soil, covering a radius of 30 metres square (98 feet). These waves are detected by rodents and cause them to think that either a predator or another animal of their species is burrowing nearby. As these animals are solitary and like to have their own space this causes them to move on out of your garden to another area, making it an excellent way of getting rid of them humanely.
The solar panel on top of the mole scarer means you can simply install it and then forget that it’s there. It will charge itself during the day and remains charged for 48 hours so that it won’t be affected by cloudy days.
How to use this solar mole repeller
- Assemble the repeller by clipping together the wires in the pole and solar panel
- Insert the pole into the base of the panel
- Place the pole into the ground, leaving the base of the head about 1cm above the ground
- It’s recommended that you install the repeller within 30 metres (98 feet) of the area that moles frequent most