Genius Ideas Solar Insect Trap
- Natural and highly effective wasp trap; stop insects day and night
- Solar powered fly trap – no need for batteries, take anywhere with you
- Enjoy the outdoors without being bothered by pests, day or night
- Blue light attracts insects into the trap even at night
- Perfect for camping, picnics and other outdoor activities
- Buy 2 for £6.65 each and save 5%
- Buy 4 for £5.95 each and save 15%
This mosquito trap will stop pests without the need for chemicals or electricity!
Spending time outdoors in warm weather is one of life’s greatest pleasures; whether it’s camping, a picnic or just sitting quietly in your garden. Unfortunately, warm weather means pests like mosquitoes, flies and wasps. Spray on insect repellents often contain harmful chemicals like DEET, which has been linked to respiratory conditions and other health conditions. Portable bug zappers require batteries or charging, making them inconvenient if you’re going out into nature.
If you’d rather use a natural option, go back to basics with this insect trap – the design is highly effective and easy to take with you anywhere. By using a combination of blue light and the sweet liquid of your choice, it attracts mosquitoes, wasps, flies and other insects in and quickly exterminates them and it works during the day and at night too! The solar panel means that you don’t need to worry about having access to spare batteries or mains power, so it’s perfect for camping trips. It’s eco-friendly and safe to use around children so all the family can be protected from insect bites during the day and at night too.
How to use the solar powered insect trap
- If using for the first time, set the switch to on during the day and leave in the sun, the light will come on automatically after sunset
- Unscrew the lid and add your bait of choice; it’s best to use a sweet liquid of some kind, depending on what you have around (sugar water, fruit juice, fizzy drinks, beer, etc.)
- Screw the lid back on
- Either use the handle to hang the trap from a nearby tree or hook or place it on a flat surface around 10 metres (32 feet) from where you will be
- You can empty the trap and clean it with soapy water as needed
|Recommended For||Trapping and exterminating flying insects during the day and night|
|Included Contents||Trap with instructions|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Height||12 cm (5 inches)|
|Overall Diameter||8 cm (3 inches)|