Genius Ideas Compact Sewing Machine
- Compact, hand operated sewing machine in pink
- Battery powered mini sewing machine for ultimate convenience and portability
- Perfect for making repairs and adjustments on the go
- Ideal for beginners to make their first small projects with
- Comes with two extra bobbins, threader and spare needle
This adorable portable sewing machine is great for small projects, repairs and beginners
This mini sewing machine will make a cute but practical addition to any crafting collection. Whether you’re into making your own items or you just want a quick way to repair shop bought clothes, the Genius Ideas Compact Sewing Machine offers a compact and affordable way to sew.
If you’re a beginner this machine will help you to get a feel for how to use a sewing machine; it’s perfect for your first little projects or as a sewing machine for kids. By learning on a smaller machine you can get the hang of machine sewing and learn what you like before you invest lots of money on a full size one.
Maybe you’re already a whiz at haberdashery? Then this small sewing machine will prove hugely useful as a way of completing finishing touches and repairs on your work. The size and battery power means you can take it with you anywhere for those little touch ups, fixing rips in an instant.
The machine comes pre-threaded for your convenience with extra black and white bobbins, a threader and a spare needle. You can get started right out of the box with no fuss! It uses the classic and versatile chain stitch, which will be suitable for all of your projects.
It’s simple to use this sewing machine
- Raise the needle with the hand wheel at the top, then raise the feeder foot lever at the back.
- Place your fabric underneath the feeder foot and release the lever
- Press the button on the side to switch the machine on
- Gently guide your fabric in the direction you want to sew and watch as your stitches go in! The tension can be adjusted with the screw on the side
- When you have finished, turn off the power, release the needle and feeder foot and cut your thread, knotting the tail