Genius Ideas Non-Stick Anti-Splatter Panel
- Splatter guard to protect your kitchen against splashes and spills when cooking
- Splatter screen to use while frying or cooking sauces to stop your walls and stove from getting messy
- Great for avoiding splatter while whisking wet and dry ingredients
- Stainless steel with non-stick coating, dishwasher safe
- Hinged design folds down flat for easy storage
No more scrubbing away at your walls and stove every time you cook or bake; this fold away kitchen gadget catches it all for you then wipes clean in an instant!
Keeping your kitchen clean can be a nightmare sometimes! Just one quick meal can leave a whole heap of mess that means you spend twice as long cleaning as you did cooking. This is a particularly bad problem with recipes that have a tendency to spit, like fried foods and sauces. Or how about when you’re baking and your electric whisk sends flour or cake mix all over the place? SO annoying!
Save yourself the bother of these kitchen catastrophes by getting yourself a stainless steel splatter screen. This simple but highly effective invention acts as a screen around whatever you are doing, catching any rogue spills as they happen. It comes as 3 hinged 25 x 23 cm panels that create a stable wall around your cooking. It’s stainless steel with a non-stick coating, so it can be used for both cold foods and while frying on the stove.
The splatter guard is dishwasher safe, so when you’re done cooking you can just pop it in with the rest of your washing up and relax instead of scrubbing away for ages at your stove and walls. It folds down flat for easy, space-saving storage; you can slot it in with your baking trays or cookery books.