Genius Ideas Infrared Beam Alarm Set
- Infrared beam alarm to alert you of an intruder, no messy, unsafe wiring
- Feel safer in your home with the Genius Ideas beam alarm
- Enjoy innovative wireless security in your personal space
- Easy to operate with 2 distance settings
- 3 sound modes to choose from and 3 sound level settings
Feel safer in your home and be alerted to intruders with the wireless security beam alarm
Do you want to enhance the safety in your home? The Genius Ideas Infrared Beam Alarm will alert you to any potential intruders in your personal space. The compact alarm set won’t get in your way; this neat device will slot neatly into your home causing minimal disturbance to your décor and daily activities.
Features of the infrared alarm system include
- Compact and ergonomically designed receiver and transmitter
- High/low distance settings available
- High/medium/low audible sound level setting available
- Three different sound modes
How to use your wireless security beam alarm set
Place your transmitter at one side of the doorway and the receiver on the other side, or any other place you would like to monitor. Based on the distance you need, turn the distance switch on transmitter to HIGH (20 meters) or LOW (4 metres). Keep the two units in alignment to create an infrared beam. Select the sound mode by setting the switch on the receiver:
- Chimes (a continuous chime)
You can also select the sound volume to low, medium or high. After setting all of the above, you can turn on both the receiver and transmitter. Now the LED on both units will be on, showing that the infrared beam is set.
If the infrared beam is interrupted or blocked, the receiver will sound loudly. If the receiver is triggered under the sound mode alarm or chimes, it will ring continuously and the receiver must be turned OFF to stop the sounds. In chime mode the receiver sounds once. For the best results, place the two units at least one metre above the ground. The best angle between the receiver and the transmitter is within 30 degrees. If the batteries are weak the red LED will flash.