Genius Ideas Handy Sewing Machine
- Handheld sewing machine for repairs and hemming
- Compact and lightweight mini sewing machine, great for on the go repairs
- Comes pre-threaded for your convenience
- Simple to use ‘stapler’ design, easy to do even if you’re not crafty!
- With short and long spools and threader
Make quick repairs without the hassle of hand sewing or the expense of a full size sewing machine
Do you hate making repairs to your clothing? It’s hard to find the time to do hand sewing as it can be so fiddly and detailed. But if you’re not someone who sews as a hobby then a full sewing machine is far too big of an investment.
Hem and sew quickly and easily with this hand sewing machine. It works like a stapler, creating stitches wherever you need them in an instant with no need to mess around with needles. It’s small enough to keep stored in a drawer or sewing box or to take with you when travelling for emergency repairs.
This portable sewing machine comes pre-threaded for your convenience. To use it just follow these simple steps:
- Place the fabric under the needle where you want to begin sewing
- Press the machine down onto the fabric as you would a stapler
- The machine will move the fabric from right to left as you create more stitches
- When you have finished, cut the thread and knot it
This machine will automatically adjust to create the right tension for your sewing, but you can also adjust it manually using the knob on the side. It comes with a threader and one short and one long spool so that you can use different sized thread bobbins.
|Recommended For||Repairing clothes and other fabric|
|Included Contents||Machine with white thread, threader, short and long thread spools and instructions|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Size||11 x 2 cm (4.5 x 1 inches)|