Easy-Grip Steering Wheel Knob
- Steering wheel knob that makes driving and especially parking, much easier
- Adjustable clasp fits on to any steering wheel so it can be used on more than one car
- Popular with lorry and bus drivers, steering even large vehicles or those without power steering becomes easier
- Ideal for those who have limited grip or range of movement due to injury or disability
- Easy assembly that requires no special tools or trades people/mechanics
Steering Wheel Knob to Aid Your Driving
For many years, HGV drivers have been using steering wheel knobs to help them with manoeuvres such as backing up and parking. These steering aids make turning the wheel on large or heavy vehicles much easier and faster than using the ‘feeding the wheel’ method. This clever device is also a god send for those with one usable hand or reduced use of their limbs. Having hand controls readily available makes it easier for drivers with disabilities to get around. Injuries to the shoulders or neck can mean it is difficult to have both hands on the wheel steering, so this wheel spinning device can come in handy for those who are experiencing short term or long-term physical restrictions.
To use, simply remove the bottom bolt, open the clasp and pop the steering wheel spinner on the the wheel. Then place the bolt back on the bottom of the clasp and screw until tight enough that it cannot slide along the wheel. That’s it! So simple, yet such an effective driving aid.
|Recommended For||Steering wheel aid to help with steering and manoeuvres for those with limited strength or physical ability.|
|Included Contents||1 x steering wheel aid|