Genius Ideas Balcony, Bath & Radiator Airer
- Radiator airer to save space in your home while you dry clothes
- Outdoor or indoor clothes airer that attaches to radiators, balconies and more
- Holds up to 5 lines of clothing with 4kg weight capacity
- Get eco-friendly and save up to £70 a year by ditching your tumble dryer
- Easy to store and transport – perfect for camping trips and caravans
This over bath airer is the most convenient way to dry your clothes in and out of the home
This balcony clothes airer allows you to save space wherever you are – in houses, flats, caravans and more. Attach it to radiators in the winter to use your heating to dry your clothes without using the huge amount of energy that a dryer would. The average tumble dryer uses around 3000 kw an hour of energy and is one of the most expensive appliances in the home, costing around £70 a year. By drying on an airer instead you’ll save space, money and the environment!
There are five lines on the balcony airer so you can fit up to five items of clothing in it, with a weight of up to 4 kg (9 lb). It’s compact and easy to store away when not in use. It’s great to use as an outdoor airer when camping, helping swimming costumes and other items to dry out quickly. If you have a small flat without an outdoor space, you can attach it to your balcony or window ledge and air dry clothing without taking up any room. It can also be fixed to baths, doors or any other vertical surface using the fold out arms.
|Recommended For||Drying and airing laundry in small spaces or outdoors|
|Included Contents||1 airer|
|Colour||White and yellow|
|Function||4 kg capacity (9 lb)|
|Size||34 x 55 cm (13.5 x 21.5 inches)|