Machine Washable Absorbent Pressure Point Bed Pad for Mattress and Skin Protection
- Underpad for incontinence protection offering outstanding protection for the skin and the mattress
- 88x88cm size covers a large surface area on the bed for added assurance of mattress protection
- This padded cover also eliminates the potential for pressure points creating a smooth surface for sensitive skin to rest
- Wicks moisture away so the user is comfortable and protected against sores developing and painful skin infections
- A reusable and machine washable incontinence pad that is suitable for use in the home or in professional care facilities
Pressure Point Eliminating Incontinence Bed Pad
Offering outstanding protection to the skin and bed, the Fusion range of bed pads are designed to reduce pressure on the skin as well as wicking moisture away in the event of a personal accident. The pads are suitable for machine washing up to a 90-degree wash for total hygiene.
The Fusion Reusable Under Pad has been developed using soft, absorbent materials and a unique patented laminated construction technique that eliminates the need to quilt layers together, creating a smooth surface which helps maintain the position and shape of the under pad, providing a better microclimate for at risk skin.
- Fused, unquilted construction allows the underpad to lay at and eliminates surface puckering, reducing the risk of pressure points
- Comfortable Stay Dry surface promotes a healthy microclimate for patient’s skin
- Thin profile will not impair the performance of specialty mattresses
- Brushed barrier keeps under pad securely in place
- Large size offers total linen protection and ensures fewer bed linen changes (88x88cm)
- “This side down” indicator on barrier helps guide caregiver as to which side faces downward on the bed
The top facing layer is constructed of a 100% polyester fabric that is soft against the skin and quickly wicks away moisture. The facing is laminated to the middle soaker layer, not quilted like typical reusable under pads, which facilitates the spread of moisture through the pad. The high capacity soaker continues to absorb fluid after an initial void. The bottom barrier layer, also laminated to the soaker, is made of impermeable brushed polyurethane which keeps the pad in place without bunching up under the pad. The result is a reusable under pad with a very thin profile.
|Brand||MIP UK Ltd|
|Recommended For||Pressure alleviating, highly absorbent, machine washable bed pad ideal for incontinence protection for those at risk of skin ulcers or pressure sores.|
|Included Contents||1 X pad per order|
|Material||Please see product description|
|Length||88 x 88 cm|