FMB Massage Balls for Trigger Point & Fascia Release
- Highly effective fascia release massage balls for every area of the body
- Self-massage relieves knots, aches, pains and tension
- Expertly designed massage balls that emulate the effects of a professional massage with a range of sizes to deeply knead every muscle group
- Choose from small, medium or large or opt for the fantastic full set with one of each size
- With Fascia Release Massage Balls, you can choose the intensity of your own massage, avoid pain and work out those knots at your own pace
Fascia Release Massage Balls: An Effective, Targeted Way of Releasing Knots and Tension in the Fascia and Muscles
For those who suffer from aches and pains caused by knots and muscle or fascia tightness, these Fascia Release Massage Balls are a guaranteed way to find relief. Incredibly simple to use, these outstanding massage balls have been meticulously designed to treat every area of the body effectively. You can get the perfect massage, tailored to your individual needs with a pressure you feel totally comfortable with. Let’s take a look at these remarkable therapy balls in more detail:
- 63mm balls: The smallest of the Fascia Release Massage Balls, these are perfect for getting into small fascia fibres. They have been expertly designed to emulate the pressure of the thumb and provide effective trigger point massage. The rubber material grips to the skin to essentially ‘grab’ multiple layers of fascia and muscle, and provide a deep tissue massage. These balls provide outstanding relief from pain and tightness between the shoulder blades and in smaller muscle groups such as the shoulders, triceps, biceps and calves.
- 72mm balls: Give fascia related muscle pain the elbow with these effective massage balls, designed to emulate the healing effects of a masseur’s elbow. A less intense massage for delicate or very stressed tissues, tailor the depth and intensity of the massage you receive with these slightly bigger Fascia Release Massage Balls. Made from the same pliable rubber as the 63mm balls, they grip to the skin and stay in place for an effective massage that pulls and releases the fascia, boosting blood flow and helping the tissues to relax and heal.
- 90mm balls: the largest of the Fascia Release Massage Balls, these are perfect for large fascia and muscle groups and emulate a strong fist deeply kneading your tissues to release pain and encourage repair. Ideal for large surface areas, they can provide more of a relaxing back massage or help with muscle damage and fascia tightness and pain in the thighs, buttocks and hips. These larger balls are firmer than the smaller of the set, and they have been cleverly designed in this way. Their firmness means they provide a strong massage while their size means they won’t cause pain to your more delicate tissues or smaller muscle groups.
Often, we attribute our aches and pains to the muscles themselves, but what many people don’t realise is that the fascia that connects to the muscles can be the source of the problem. Fascia is a collection of densely packed collagen fibres that cover your muscles and bones. When your fascia becomes tight or inflamed, it can cause a great deal of pain. What’s more, fascia reacts to both physical and emotional stress and it can contract and relax independently of the muscles it covers and protects. So, while you may think that stiffness and pain in the back, legs or neck is muscular, the chances are it’s your fascia causing the problem.
Massage Balls – All the Benefits of a Professional Massage, in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Amongst the multitude of benefits of having your own set of massage balls, is the option to use them any time, anywhere without spending a penny. You can take them with you everywhere in their handy drawstring bags. Take them to the gym for a post-workout massage, take them to work for stressful days, take them on holiday for a poolside massage (cocktail in hand optional!).
Furthermore, you can tailor the massage to your exact desire. We have all experienced a massage therapist kneading far too hard, or, at the other end of the spectrum, coming out feeling like you’ve simply had a feather rubbed on your back. With the Fascia Release Massage Balls, you tailor the massage to your needs, on every area of the body.
How Do You Use Massage Balls?
However and wherever you like! Use them laying down, standing against a wall, sitting on a yoga mat or even just place the ball on your trigger point and lean your weight into it whilst sitting watching television. When you put pressure on a trigger point, you're limiting blood flow to the knot, and when you release the pressure, more blood flows in. This increased blood flow encourages healing and helps the fascia or muscle to relax.
What Do You Get in Your Order?
If you choose to buy a particular size of ball you will receive 2 balls in a handy drawstring bag. You can either remove the balls from the net bag to perform your fascia release massage, or you can leave them in and use two at once – perfect for use on either side of the spine, for example, to decompress the vertebra and relax the fascia either side.
You can also opt for the full set of Facia Release Massage Balls, in which you will receive one of each size so you can target every area of the body.
Facia Release Massage Balls are an easy, effective and safe massage solution you can enjoy whenever and wherever you need them. Whether for relaxation, muscle or fascia damage or stress-related tension, these fantastic Facia Release Massage Balls are guaranteed to help you get back to your best.
|Recommended For||Facia Release Massage Balls: an easy, effective and safe massage solution to release tension, eliminate pain and repair muscles.|
|Included Contents||Choose from: 2 x 63mm balls, 2 x 72mm balls, 2 x 90mm balls, or the full set which includes one of each ball.|