FitAir Zeus HEPA Air Purifier, Monitor & Virus Killer
- Buy 2 for £237.49 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £224.99 each and save 10%
- Low noise. remote-controlled negative Ioniser and Ozone HEPA Air Purifier, Monitor and Air Cleaner - kills airborne viruses in seconds. It also monitors the air in your home and office and tells you AT A GLANCE the quality of the air you and your family are breathing
- Automatic air sanitiser that powerfully sterilises 99.9% of all airborne pollutants within minutes including coronaviruses and bacteria that cause infection, neutralises the harmful effects of pet dander.
- Features seven powerful stages of air purification, including UV light to work effectively and take the guess-work out of healthy air.
- Purifies your air, eradicating damaging substances such as particle pollution, smoke and harmful gases which can affect your health including brain and mental health.
- Effectively cleans and sanitises the air in your home improves the quality of your air within a 27m² radius - ideal for large rooms
Purify Your Air and Kill Viruses Before They Attack
Zeus is an almighty air purifier, certainly one of the greatest in the family. With a built-in ionizer, 3 forms of filter, and Ultraviolet sterilisation, Zeus quickly and efficiently kills viruses before they have the chance to attack you and your loved ones.
The strong Zeus purifier kills 99.9% of airborne viruses and bacteria - this includes coronaviruses and other types of cold and flu viruses/infectious bacteria and is effective in rooms up to 27m².
This mighty unit is equipped with 7 stages of purification, including HEPA filter, carbon adsorption, UV light and an ionizer. There’s no doubt that Zeus has the power to care for you and your family.
Virus Killing Air Purification Technology for Total Protection and Peace of Mind
FitAir® Zeus produces a strong UV-C light that kills airborne microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, moulds and other harmful pathogens. These pathogens would otherwise infiltrate your respiratory system and cause anything from a nasty common cold to a life-threating illness such as the Coronavirus that began in China in January 2020. You have the power to stop viruses such as this in an instant with this formidable, virus-killing air purifier.
The Impact of Poor Air Quality
Each year emergency services see more than 120 additional cardiac arrests, more than 230 additional strokes and nearly 200 more people with asthma requiring hospital treatment on days of high pollution compared with the average on days of lower pollution. Aside from the frightening health complications, this adds extra strain on our already stretched NHS.
Simon Stevens, the chief executive of NHS England, said: “These new figures show air pollution is now causing thousands of strokes, cardiac arrests and asthma attacks, so it’s clear that the climate emergency is, in fact, also a health emergency."
Poor Air Quality and Asthma
Asthma UK – the leading campaigners for sufferers of asthma - is campaigning for cleaner air, to reduce the risk of asthma attacks and stop people with asthma having to worry about the air they breathe. Through their research, Asthma UK has discovered that around 2 thirds of people with asthma attest that poor air quality exasperates their condition, putting them at risk of an attack. There are many pollution particles that are small enough to get right into your lungs.
Air pollution is a possible risk factor for everyone with asthma, but some people are more at risk and may be affected by pollution even on moderate or low pollution days:
- Children and young adults with asthma have faster breathing rates and their lungs are still developing
- Older people with asthma, particularly if they have other long-term conditions too, like COPD or heart disease
- People with severe asthma, or asthma that is difficult to control for any reason
- People with hay fever
Whether caused by damp, mould, living in a traffic-heavy area or close to power plants or if there are smokers in the home, it is vital to keep the air clean to control asthma and avoid attacks.
Poor Air Quality Linked To Rise in Depression & Mental Health Problems
The Guardian reported in October 2020 that adverse effects of air pollution on our health from cradle to grave have been underplayed. Researchers have found that an incremental increase in nitrogen dioxide, largely produced by diesel vehicles, heightened the risk of common mental disorders by 39%. For tiny particle pollution, which comes from burning fuels, and brake and tyre dust, the risk rose by 18%.
Scientists also found that people living in places with higher levels of particle pollution were twice as likely to experience mental health problems as those in the least polluted areas. The researchers acknowledged that other factors were important for mental health, such as genetics and childhood experiences, but added that, unlike these, air pollution could be prevented.
Recent research has linked dirty air to increased suicides and indicated that growing up in polluted places increases the risk of mental disorders. Other research found that air pollution causes a “huge” reduction in intelligence and is linked to dementia. A global review in 2019 concluded that air pollution may be damaging every organ in the human body.
FitAir Zeus Automatically Monitors the Quality of the Air - Then Cleans it!
The FitAir® Zeus features a clever sensor that rates the air quality in your home. The LED light encircling the top of the unit will glow one of three colours to indicate the air quality in your home.
How does Zeus work?
- Contaminated air is drawn into Zeus where larger particles such as dust are caught and trapped, smaller particles pass through the pre-filter where they reach the HEPA filter.
- The HEPA filter is a very fine mesh that effectively traps much smaller particles that are not visible to the human eye - irritants such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites and cigarette smoke. The cleaner, but not yet fit air then reaches the carbon filter.
- The carbon filter effectively removes odours and harmful gasses from the air. These most often come from household solvents and aerosols, as well as outside air pollutants such as traffic and power plants. The carbon filter is vital in homes of smokers as it also destroys the pollutants and odours from cigarette smoke. This much healthier air then reaches the cold catalyst filter.
- Zeus' cold catalyst filter screen kills bacteria and viruses using a Negative Ion Generator. This form of purification uses electronically charged atoms to further refresh indoor air.
- But the strongest form of purification in the FitAir® Zeus comes in the form of Ultraviolet light. During each stage of purification through the filters, Zeus shines a powerful UV light which is the ultimate force to fight airborne viruses and bacteria. No strain of virus or bacteria is strong enough to survive the powerful UV light and the air leaves Zeus clean and sterilised, a true breath of fresh air.
You can enjoy clean air whilst you sleep with the easy sleep mode function on your FitAir® Zeus. Simply push the night mode button and your Zeus will enter quiet, energy-saving mode - ideal for light sleepers!
Why Air Fresheners Stink!
Many people deal with poor indoor air quality using aerosols, plug-ins or scented candles. However, the pleasant aromas associated with such products only overpower the existing smells. In other words, they re-odourise, but don’t de-odourise! Sprays and fresheners only coat airborne pollutants in even more chemicals, which we then inhale. Did you know that 86% of air fresheners tested by the NRDC contained cancer-causing phthalates; even those marketed as ‘all-natural’ and ‘unscented’?
Who is FitAir® For?
This powerful air purifier and virus killer is suitable for every home and business. Zeus can take care of rooms up to 27m² and is perfect for use in the home and within professional settings such as doctors and other healthcare facilities, children's nurseries, beautician rooms and office premises.
Anyone with allergies or hay-fever and those susceptible to illness will benefit greatly from the power of FitAir® Zeus.
|Recommended For||FitAir® Zeus Large Room Air Monitor, Purifier & Sanitiser powerfully uses seven stages of air purification to improve the quality of air in your home and kill viruses and bacteria.|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, ISO9001 and ISO14001|
|Power||UK Mains (45W), CADR 225m³/h|