JD Biotech Home Test Kit for Blood in the Stool
- Buy 2 for £4.74 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £4.49 each and save 10%
- Home testing kit for the detection of fecal blood, blood in your stool, fecal blood can be an indication of colon cancer or polyps
- Easy and quick to use at home with no inconvenient trips to the doctor. A fecal occult blood test (FOBT) looks at a sample of your stool (feces) to check for blood.
- Accurate results are delivered within 15 minutes, no waiting for a lab
- Suitable for colorectal cancer screening and early detection of bleeding in your digestive tract
- Helps you to understand what could be causing your symptoms
Occult Blood Means That You Can't See it With The Naked Eye So How Can You Tell If There Is Blood in Your Stool? This Rapid Home Fecal Blood Test Will Tell You All You Need To Know!
It can’t always be seen; this is the important thing to remember. So even if you can see it, you should test for blood in your poo if you are experiencing any concerning or unusual symptoms such as:
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Pain that is worse when your stomach is empty or between meals
- A change in bowel habits such as diarrhea or constipation or a change in the consistency of your stool
- The feeling that your bowel never properly empties
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fatigue and fever especially when accompanied with abdominal discomfort
There are a number of illnesses and conditions that can cause blood to be present in the stool, these include:
- Growths or polyps of the colon
- Hemorrhoids (also known as piles)
- Anal fissures (splits or cracks in the lining of the anal opening)
- Intestinal infections that cause inflammation
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticular disease, caused by outpouchings of the colon wall
- Problems in the blood vessels in the large intestine
- Meckel’s diverticulum, usually seen in children and young adults
But sometimes what you think is blood might simply be foodstuff or colourings, so you need to make sure.
This clever test detects even trace amounts of blood in your stool and returns results within 15 minutes. Once you know for certain if you have blood in your stool, you can take the appropriate steps to rule out anything sinister and make changes to improve your health.
Simply carry out the test in the comfort of your own home and wait for the results. No sending off to a lab, no doctor visits, just a simple test you perform privately.
|Recommended For||Home testing kit for the detection of blood in your stool. Results returned within 15 minutes.|
|Included Contents||1 home-use fecal occult blood test (FOBT) test kit and full instructions for use|
|Certification||CE marked for medical use|