EVB Sport Support Shorts
- Womens sports shorts giving an amazing 71% extra support to stop leaks and support prolapse
- The benefits of support underwear with a stylish sportswear look
- Studies show an 100% increase in confidence with 71% reduction in stress on pelvic floor muscles
- Support your core and pelvic floor after pregnancy, menopause or prolapse
- Black womens running shorts, perfect for comfort in hot weather and on long runs
These womens running shorts also act as pelvic floor support pants so you can focus on your training without worrying about leaks!
Pelvic floor dysfunction is incredibly common, affecting 1 in 3 women. It’s rarely talked about, but it can put women off exercising as it means that taking part in high impact sports like running leads to leaks. This is because your deep core muscles are not able to withstand the added pressure on your body, leading to stress incontinence.
The following factors cause an increased risk of pelvic dysfunction:
- Chronic back pain
- Injury or radiotherapy to the pelvis
- Chronic coughing or sneezing
- Heavy weightlifting
So essentially every woman is at risk!
What’s so special about EVB Sports?
EVB shorts were invented by engineer, marathon runner and 3-time mum Yvonne. While on a training run after having her third child, Yvonne was horrified to find that she was unable to keep from wetting herself. After doing some research she realised just how common incontinence is among women and how many suffer in silence.
As a passionate athlete, Yvonne wanted to help other women to continue exercising without feeling self-conscious. She found that the support wear available was frumpy and unappealing so she used her engineering knowledge to create her own.
Years of research into the effect of pelvic dysfunction on women’s participation in sport led to the creation of EVB Sport. This was done in collaboration with leading physiotherapists and designers, to create sportswear that is wonderfully supportive while also being stylish and comfortable. Tests found that 71% of women wearing EVB had a reduction in stress to pelvic floor muscles, with 100% of them reporting an increase in confidence and support.
Support shorts – ideal for exercising in warm weather
EVB Support Shorts have a comfortable fit that allows wonderful freedom of movement. They are very popular among marathon runners and athletes while training outside in the summer. These shorts are waist high for extra support around your core that also enhances your shape. They have a short hem line that makes them versatile to wear as shorts on their own or to as a base layer underneath sports kits.
The antibacterial, moisture wicking fabric of EVB shorts will keep you comfortable no matter how hard your workout is! 90% polyamide with added elastane, they are soft, stretchy and comfortable even on long runs. These shorts have a unique mesh lining that helps keep you dry and can hold a pad securely.
EVB shorts are specially engineered to provide support for your pelvic floor, abs and lower back all at once. This will help you to maintain the right posture to exercise comfortably and reach your goals. They have the following benefits:
- Compression uplift supports the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of damage and prolapse
- Strengthens and trains core muscles
- Supports the lower back to relieve pressure and pain
- Activates ab muscles for optimal posture while exercising
- Reduces pelvic girdle pain and optimises the position of your pelvic joints
- Supports abdominal muscles while they’re healing after pregnancy
- Stops bladder leaks and light incontinence from occurring
- Supports prolapse for comfort while exercising
- Reduces muscle vibration for added security
EVB sportswear won Dragons Den in 2014 and is recommended by Olympic athletes such as Kelly Holmes as well as physiotherapists and maternity hospitals around the world. These scientifically proven, revolutionary support shorts will give you back control of your body and allow you to enjoy exercise again.
If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of shorts|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|